Monday, June 1, 2009

Kenny Foong 25th Bufday

This was an unplanned bufday celebration. Hmm..when I was busy packing my stuff and wanted to leave my office then suddenly I heard LeHom's song = my phone rang lo. Who's that? Don't u know that people are busy rushing home for ASTRO? Grrrrr...then Kenny Foong's name appeared! Okay, since you're my lovely bro so I've no excuse to not pick up your call. (Normally I do ignore some calls when I'm busy) As usual, we are alwis hapi to pick up each other's call so this time is no difference! I greeted him with my most happiest voice "HELLO BRO, what's up!" Even though my hand is still busy packing this and that, shutting down my PC then rush to pantry to wash my green tea cup & etc!
As I already know how is he gonna greet me back "WEI WEI, You very BUSY mer?" (in cantonese slang) "fei hua" of coz I am! Okay, long story short. He asked me out for dinner as he's just got back from outstation! Seems like i've no choice to not say YES to him coz who asked me alwis yelled at him over the phone and complained that he seldom pays visit to me. In fact, I just yelled for FUN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Before I left my office, I peer my table calendar.. Oh, his bufday is coming Next Monday 8th June! Okay, i'm gonna pre-celebrate wif him tonight!
Went home ~ shower ~ dressed up ~ waiting for him to come by 7.30pm
Again, he threw a big ball to me. Where to eat? Aiks~ I hate this Qs as I really freaking no idea where to go and where to eat with him. I asked him let's settle in JJ la. When on the way to JJ, i really can't think of any nice food to eat there.. Suddenly, "bling bling" .. I said Let's go for STEAMBOAT! Then, he replied naturally Let's go to SUNWAY to have BUFFET STEAMBOAT. Another issue, which restaurant to go for? He is familiar with YUEN & SUMMER and I already tasted ALL the steamboat restaurant in SUNWAY. So, this time i make the choice to go TASTY POT!
Our soup base were HK Satin Porridge Soup for me & Chinese Herbal Soup for him & Hiong Pin teapot for both of us. No time for photo shoots tonight as too busy with 150 yummy varieties but still be able to take 2 photos for the beginning and end of the day! He "bei tahan" me busy taking photos while wanna eat so i give up to take lo =____= Anyway, really gained so much cholesterol for tonight because 2 of us only focused on PRAWNS & CRABS .. it's soooooo hard to resist those super yummy GRILLED PRAWNS, CRABS, SOTONGS, LAMBS, MANTOU, CHICKEN WINGS & many many more! So, we spent almost 5 hours sitting there for non-stop eating & chit-chatting! Talking about our schooling time funny yet embarrassed stuffs.. He kept reminding me about "Victoria" Hmmm~ it was a big joke that he had face in his entire life until today. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It was a happyyyy night!


Beginning ........


The end ..... me and bufday boy Kenny
( see they already cleaned up the restaurant, dono y we r so muka tembok still sitting there taking pic XD )


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Wish you can become KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER in the next 3 years! I always believe you can achieve whatever you want as long as you really work with your heart!

Our next table was actually celebrating bufday for their lovely mummy with a small cute square cake! I want a BUFDAY CAKE this year, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start to visualize now.. hehehehehe

2 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Send my be-earliered b'day wishes for him too ya.. :)

teruterubonzu said...

just text him la~ i don see him that often in fact! if he calls me then i tell him lo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin