Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 little happy boyz in my house!

In my house, we have 3 big races just like Malaysia ~ Chinese, Indian and Malay! They're very famous in my garden here! Even though they're super notti but nobody can resist to not to play with them.



Name: Bobby
Alias: "Bak Min Guai" (Means White Face Ghost in Cantonese)
Age: 3 years ++
Description: The eldest in the family. Very obediant and "mong ha mong ha" means blur blur one.. Allow anyone to bully him but definitely not Popeye. He'll fight back with Popeye. He loves Pudding the most. Allow Pudding to bite & bike any parts of his body. Sot sot dei... And likes to curi curi go out at late night one. Then, you'll need to open the door gate for him in the early 7am. He will guai guai sitting in front of the door gate and waiting for us to let him come in. Thereafter, my lovely mummy sure beat him with rotan one.. coz dirty everywhere! Grrrrrrrr...



Name: Popeye
Alias: "Hak Tan Tao" (Means charcoal)
Age: 2 years
Description: Always tongue out. Very cute & fat! Likes to eat eat eat and eat! He is just like MPK (Majlis Pelabuhan Klang) He can finish his meals in a minute! After that, he'll rush to other 2 brothers and grab their meals. And alwis he is the winner** that's y his body figure is so sexy* now! Don't get cheated by his small body size, when he fights with Bobby, sometimes Bobby is the loser tim.. Geng ler! He has a very sad story behind him. Anyway, now he is so hang fuk living with me. I believe he is so happy now coz I can see from his eyes. ;p



Name: Pudding
Alias: "Ma Lai Kai" (Kampung Chicken)
Age: 1 years ++
Description: Third in the Family. Likes to bike people's hand. I think he is trying to protect himself. In fact, he is just a pengecut. He is the most hang fuk boyz among 3 of them. He is allow to sleep in the air-cond master room with my parents one.. Don't play play ar... Very notti coz always act so weird and makes us laugh!


Hak Tan Tao jumped over to my camera and I managed to take quick close shot for him!


Then, I called Ma Lai Kai and he turned to me!


Hak Tan Tao jealous jor. Want to fight jor!


Bak Min Guai sitting aside and watch show! His style.. kononnya


Ma Lai Kai & Hak Tan Tao are fighting for a smelly pillow. Butts facing to me...



Hak Tan Tao lose jor tim...

No mood jor.. so walk aside..

Decided to play wif my uncle... see.. so notti!


Hahahahahahaha~ This is part of the normal routine how this 3 little boyz entertaining our family. Even though we're investing so much on your vitamins, meals, shampoos, accessories & etc. We believe is worth it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin