Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1st Station: Herbalife KOREA Warehouse

I took about 1,200 pictures for my whole trip. Figuring should I upload picture by picture? Hmm~ such a waste of time or compile them and make them as a slide show (that's it?) ??? Hmmm... I think readers wud like to see picture rather than slide show which moving faster. So, if u wanna know what I did in Korea then please be patience and stay tune. I will slowly update b'coz i'm damn lazy~la!!!

Our 1st station is Herbalife Warehouse. This is a MUST DO action for a Herbalife Independant Distributor. No chance to visit Thailand warehouse last year so this time I'm not afford to miss Korea warehouse. I had visited 3 out of 70 warehouses worldwide which including my home country Malaysia, neighbour country Singapore and Korea! Looking forward to Taiwan warehouse on September soon.


My Korean tourist

Freeway Toll. Korea practiced Left Handed Drive

Welcome souvenir by local tourist.
(Mask and crystal pendant.. sweet ;o )

cool decoration

Building 63

Police Station

Advance tech Restroom. Auto door to access. FUN!

Herbalife Korea customer service representative. pretty de neh...



Yeah~ my Herbalife shopping! Love their BAG so much!!!





Beautiful Main Entrance!

WOW! Many stocks!!!

Colorful florwers everywhere in here

Side view



Beauty House. A smart guy is sitting inside. Hehe~


Sorry to say this. Korean are really cannot live without cigarette & alcohol.

Very nice street food!

Cannot resist... Arghhhhhh!

Fried "nian gao" ~ Looks like "chee cheong fun" and spicy! Ichiban!!!

Awwwwwwww.. KOREAN HUNK!!!

Our transport for the next 6 days! I'm tag with BUS A


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin