Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shopping for BOOKS

Hmm.. there is always a little voice saying that Go and get 12 pillars.. Go and get 12 pillars. So tonight, I decided to go and get 12 pillars in Popular Bookstore at JJ Bkt Tinggi. Thinking to ask for help from the storekeeper but ended up I decided to look for myself. When searching for my 12 Pillars.. there are few more books that actually attracted me.

First, I was attracted by this cover. Second, I was attracted by her story. So, what's more?! Sure buy~la! It's a nonfiction book. I think the story is really related to me.
"In her early thirties, Elizabeth Gilbert had everything a modern American woman was supposed to want - husband, country home, successful career - but instead of feeling happy and fulfilled, she felt consumed by panic and confusion. This wise and rapturous book is the story of how she felt left behind all these outward marks of success, and of what she found in their place. Following a divorce and a crushing depression, Gilbert set out to examine three different aspects of her nature, set against the backdrop of three different cultures; pleasure in Italy, devotion in India, and on the Indonesian Island of Bali, a balance between worldly enjoyment and divine transcendence" I'm reading few pages already.. is really really fun and enjoy reading! Worth to read and own it! Price: RM 37-50


I'm aware of Law of Attraction but still not master it yet. Manifest your Desires is really caught my attention. This information-packed book, which presents the teachings of the Non-Physical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you're living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. I had read 2 pages! It's really help! Price: RM 55-90


Donald Trump is my friend Nan's Idol and for myself I like Robert Kiyosaki more.
"In these uncertain economic times, these two titans of business have joined forces on a book that underscores the pressing need for financial literacy." Price: RM 34-90

I was buying 3 different type of books which I believe can helps me to master my mind in every area in my life. Funny part in the book store. I want to apply the Popular card to entitle 10% discount in any book I buy. There are 3 categories: 1 year RM 12; 3 years RM 25; Student card. When I'm thinking for 1 year or 3 years, the cashier straight away asked me to tick STUDENT CARD! Yes, she asked me to tick STUDENT CARD! Then, I was shocked with my big eyes! She noticed my changes then asked me, how old are you? I said: I'm going to 25 this year! Her response: OMG, u really looked like student. HAHAHAHAHA.. thank you thank you! Finally I paid RM 25! There are running out of stock for 12 Pillars. Hmm.. No problem, i'll go and get in another big bookstore then....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin