Saturday, June 6, 2009

Windows Shopping

It's public holiday again~ Woke up at 1pm today! Fuyoh... me also donno y so geng chao can slept until 1pm geh... thanks to the high tech air-cond! It's already lunch time so heading to JJ Bkt Tinggi to see what can fill up my hungry stomach. JJ is the nearest yet comfortable shopping mall nearby my house.. so i have no choice to not get there =___= Very sien lo.. don't know what to eat?! Haih~ Okay, I wanna lim teh si ice so drop by KimGary. Mana tau, full house tim! Lazy to Q so change to the Korean restaurant where just right in front of KimGary then mummy said Korean food she don't like. Okay.. then change to Secret Recipe. Mummy also said nothing to eat! FINE~ Let's go for Sakae Sushi then. Everyone said OKAY! We had Saba Shioyaki, Unagi Kamameshi, Kinoko Udon, Dragon Roll, Soft Shelf Crab California Roll & 3 Sakae Hot Genmai Tea which costed us RM 74-20 for 3 persons. I didn't take any picture there as those foods are really SxxxxS..... Makes me feels like vomit. Cis! Not plan for any shopping today that's why I only have almost RM 200 cash in my wallet. Jalan jalan here and there... not planning to buy but still managed to buy few stuffs. See.... this is GIRL! Forgive me.. I'm really doing good on self-control nowadays.. these are only small case* compared to last time.


Light sweater to wear in my office @ RM 10 only~

My visualization came true! A pair of stylish yet comfort leather shoes! 50% off!

My 5th headband~ More More More ;p

My second visualization came true, too! A carry on stroller document case! 3 colors i.e. Khaki, Sky Blue and Black. I love sky blue! Even though is abit pricey after 70% off but Camel Active brand wor.. So, no choice lo. Because I really need it! I always one bag, two bags, three bags, four bags when on the way to road show. Yeah, from today onwards, only one nice handbag and this cool stroller document case for me. Looks so Professional ya! Yippy~








No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin