Saturday, June 13, 2009

A night to hang out with GSE Buddyyy

Initially, Chen suggested to celebrate birthday for JUNE bufday buddy at RedBox coz FREE OF CHARGE ma.. due to lack of ppl are keen to join so I suggested why not go for pure dinner then? Since we always have fine dining during lunch time so why not this time we go for casual dinner instead? Bling bling ~ tasty pot keep flying here and there in my mind... So I suggested to them and surprisingly everyone said OK wor.. Since I'm the suggester so I'll be the organizer, too! Emails are flying in the whole office and the day has been sat as today at 6.30pm! Since Ms Lim (our purchaser) is staying nearby my house and she always fetching me for lunch so this time I'll fetch her instead. Macam ni baru fair ma... We are thinking to give June bufday buddyy a little surprise so we decided to buy a bufday cake. I'm the organizer so I must do the JOB ~ BUY CAKE =_= Ish Ish Ish! This morning went for orientation then placed some orders in Herbalife office which already taken up so much time. Rushed to JJ Bkt Tinggi to do some personal shopping for KOREA and of course BUY CAKE =_= Finally decided to buy a cake from LAVENDAR where I always dine in.

Thinking which one to buy? Both also make me licking my lips ;p

Finally ~ T_T


No solid food the whole day since morning, my bento at 5pm! Egg + chicken floss. Popeye jumped over my thigh purposely to grab my bento.. 30% gone! By the way, it taste kind of weird...

My sister Lynette is suffering from season sickness - inner body damn hot so the herbalist in wet market told her to boil this "sea horse" (donno what it call~la) then drink it and eat it! Eeeeeeeee... can trust kah?

Ms Lim is supposed to reach my house by 6pm but ... when the clock knock at 6pm sharp then my LeHom sing again... It's Ms Lim! She baru came out from salon and definitely she'll be late for the day?! Huh? What can I do? WAIT ~ LA!!! Since ASTRO has no interesting show and I've nothing to do so I camwhoring, GEEK!!!




Which pose is nicer? I like No.4 the most! These photos make me looks so cute-de-nei XD
Am i CUTE? Am i CUTE? Am i CUTE? HAHAHAHAHA

No need to say, we are sure late~la!!! Apa organizer ni? Ms Lim reached my house by 7pm! YES, 7PM and our dinner is at 6.30pm. From my house to Sunway is about 30 mins provided pay RM 2-20 toll and traffic free! My phone keep ringing! Where are YOU? Where are YOU? Where are YOU? Vincent is the first one who called me and How is the last one who called me. Finally, we reached there by 7.45pm! Big surprise~I met Jenny & Chooi Yan there!!!! Wow, i'm so happy! They're having dinner with colleagues, too. Thinking to take picture with them afterwards mana tau dia orang got second round pulak so chiao already wor... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Let's see some photo shoots for the night


My 2nd visit this month -____-


Since we've 16 ppl including children so we've the chance to taste 5/6 soup base that day! Cool isn't it?



See~ Ms Lim is really "tam sek" ar


Uncle & Aunty HM; Jimmy in the blue shirt


Sim & Family


How & Family
Engineer, Chen ~ HR, teru ~ Purchaser, Ms Lim (Her new hairstyle is really look alike Gigi Leong, do you think so?)



Who is more suitable to represent this Disney girlish bag? Sim or ME? Sure me right?! ^.^ More PRO! Disney, pay me the RO for FREE ads here!



Choong & me


This pair of brothers are really cute, wtf*
Whose hand is that? It's How san one. He is trying to feed my ice-cream de nei ^.^

That's all for the day! From the photo shoots, u can see how happy are we today!
Oh yes, Uncle spent us today! FREE Dinner is always YUMMY YUMMY ;)

Wait wait, I know you still wanna know which cake I bought finally right?

Scroll down please...
:
:
:
:
:
:

DENG !


~ Black Forest ~ Damn Yummy!!!
Why I choose BF instead of pure chocolate? Don't think their stomach still got empty space for this heavy chocolicious cake.. better have some fruitty stuff. Oh yeah, the strawberries are really big, juicy and sweet. Love so much ^.^
Who are the bufday boyz and gals????
After annouced June Bufday Buddyyyy stand up pls... deng deng deng.. Aunty HM also born in June. Same month with her hubby! WOW~ so sweet de neh! Actually, they're supposed 4 of them, but Vincent is rushing to pick up her mom so he has no "fuk hei" to be in these photos


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ! !
Wish you all stay healthy, stay happy and stay rich !!!


We were there from 7.45pm until 12.45pm. 5 hours busy adding soup and changing soup! HAHAHAHA so much fun tonight!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin