Saturday, June 27, 2009

Suzanne's House Warming Party

After the STS, I've another event at nite. Suzanne's mom's house warming party @ Bukit Raja, Klang. I donno her mom but I do know Suzanne, that's y I'm in her invitation list ^.^
Hahaha~ In fact, we make this house party as our gathering between Seri Kembangan & Klang. I've a group of friends in SK and I'm the only one in Klang.. pity me =..= Where is the best place for us to meet every time?! The border btw SK & Klang = PUCHONG or SUNWAY! So, these places already become our hottest "dating" spot ;P
Because of I'm really not familiar with Bkt Raja's place so I grabbed Gary to be my driver for the nite. Hehehe~ The party started @ 8pm and as usual I'll be late (to wait for Gary to finish his work).. We reached there about 9.30pm =_=" They all sudah biasa jor..
Wow~ I really "pui fuk" Suzanne lo.. We all knew that she's reli likes to cook. She invited about 50 people tonite. But those food can muat about 100 people i guess =__=" Huh~ She forced us to gam dim all the food wor.. Waliao, unless MPK is here la else only us (few semut) don think can gao dim. If v can finish 25% also very geng jor lo...She prepared fried one la, bbq la, dessert la, vege and non-vege la.. so many choices ler...

Corn biting take 1

Corn biting take 2

Sean and me take 1

Sean and me take 2

me n elaine. Slurppppp!

me and Chui Yee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its SEAN la... not shawn

teruterubonzu said...

HAHAHAHA~
me reli pelupa la. u already told me that night now i forgetting again ;p
Amended jor lo.. thank u so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin