Sunday, June 21, 2009

3rd day @ Kintex



Well, again i'm damn lazy to upload one by one.. Korea trip post already drafted a month ago!!!! This delay already clash with my today things today do practice, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
I also know that readers don't really enjoy the slideshow... we alwis prefer for the picture one by one.. can see more clearly what is inside the picture but I've no choice.. Donno how to manage my 1,200pcs picture so slideshow is the fastest yet effective yet convenience way to show what I've did there... XD
Today is the LAST day to step into the big stadium to receive energy, to learn, to get inspiration, to see what other distridutors had done in the other corner of the world & etc.
I got inspired by them! By everyone who is doing seriously with Herbalife International. Reviewed myself, i'm just like a girl who is wasting her time generously and killing her own dreamssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin