Wednesday, June 17, 2009

4th Station: Dinner @ BBQ Pork

Jessica is well known with Korea. She was in fashion retailing line before joining Herbalife. She become our temp tourist for the night! Bring us to look for the good local food.


Communication is really a BIG problem that we facing here. Not much people know how to speak Engling or Mandarin. I could say 99% here is speaking Korea language. Arghhhhhhh! To ease the understanding btw the boss and us, we decided to draw the PIG HEAD for her to understand that we want to grill PORK only! Hahaha~


Free flow water is a culture here.
Becoz everyone here is confirmed to order alcohol drink when dining.

See~ our drawing is really not bad, huh?! She's reli can understand what we want! Kakakaka

Again.. fresh jeruk vege

Very thick pork!


Yummy! Yummy! See this picture makes me feel like eating again!!!

I'm adapting their culture ~ Drinking alcohol.
Hmmm~ too hard for me! I can't even finish this small cup. Sigh~

Taufu taste good!


How to eat? Pack all the side dishes + grill pork into this vege

EAT!!! Ichiban de nei!

Steam Egg

Taufu sour soup

I don really like to eat rice but rice over there makes me keep eating! Like sticky rice..

Wanna see is there any different btw Korea Coke & Malaysia Coke.
Result = it's just the same =____=


The restaurant name. Donno how to read wor...

Very cute PIG... geek!


Found ROTI BOY here! Cannot get to smell outside the shop. Not like Malaysia here, we can smell from far away.. So, fail to temp me to buy a pc to try :(

In front of My hotel

I like their handset... temp me to buy! Cool~ And the handset holder ~ Cute!

Bought a MILK here and taste right away! GREAT!

SOHO Street


3 totally same design cars
What they do? Advertising for their cafe/restaurant. Playing loud music to try to attract people

This 2 sexy ladies were singing & dancing on the street. When u walk by, they'll jump out and pass the flyer to u. Also attract people to dine in their cafe/restaurant.
Seems like It's not easy to work in Korea and Business is not easy to do, too



Natuur is just like Baskin Robin or Haagen Daz in Malaysia here. Branches everywhere overthere.

After "see see & walk walk" those funny thing and culture, v decided to enjoy ice cream b4 v end our day.

Like eye shadow palette




Green Tea flavor for Jessica & Vanessa

Red bean flavor for BeeBee & I

Jessica & Vanessa are happy to enjoy!
Bee & I said: CHEGO!
(Meaning GOOD!)




Can you the building that I'm pointing at? It's our MGM Hotel!

1 comment:

teruterubonzu said...

b'coz U never tell me that u r collecting the cola bottle else i'll bring back for u :P
Hahaha~ so, to satisfy yourself, keep my photo instead of bottle first la!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin