Saturday, June 20, 2009

2nd day in Kintex

The day I awaited for so loooonnngggg has finally arrived!!!!!
Herbalife Extravaganza has finally kick off today!
Last year went to Bangkok, got to see and feel so much which I neva thought that it's called EXTRAVAGANZA. Donno what kind of energy I would be able to receive and what kind of future I can foresee and what kind of excitement I can fore feel from this 2 days training ...

Can u see the entrance is far far away?! Huh~ later no more nice spot to enjoy the training jor...

Now is early morning 7am ler... mata so bengkak jor @~@

Luckily still got nice spot for me, geek!

Damn tired & sleepy face

taken wif my cheap plug camera! herbalife hot dancers!!!

We're so serious to learn.. sitting on the floor also no problem!

Lunch box for today

Kimchi! Kimchi! Kimchi! Grrrrrrrrrr... I hate Kimchi!!!

Before we qualify as President

She's even more serious than us! She is so pretty! She is from Hong Kong!!!

Acting cool~ kakaka

T-shirt of the year

Yeah! Go HOME!!! Oppsss.. is go back to HOTEL =_="

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin