Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Departing from KLIA ~ Bangkok

Later will be leaving from Malaysia to Korea. Due to so many Herbalife Distributors are flying to KOREA at the same time so we have no choice to split to many groups with different airlines. I have to transit to Bangkok! Yeah, my flight is ROYAL THAI! What an luxurious airline! I'm sitting TG418 from KL to Bangkok with ETD 2015 and ETA 2125.

Camwhore in KLIA ladies wif BeeBee


Mom thought I'm pumping petrol ~_~"

Our local tour leaders are giving briefing
in the train
My reward to felicia for her hardwork on Mac ^.^ As a sponsor, this is the best i can do for her!

In my flight ~ "TAKE ME HOME" by Royal Thai ( A handsfree )
First flight dinner for this tour - SPICY PRAWN! The prawns are so big and really delicious! Ichiban!

We arrived at Bangkok~ Wanna check out our flight later
We are so HAPPY!
July-09 I saw this but no chance to take picture, luckily it's still here! I believe it's waiting for me to come back for photo. hehehe~
My next flight is TG656 from Bangkok to Incheon, ETD 2330 ETA 0655+1.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin