Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day

We never celebrate belated father's day since the day we've the ability to celebrate father's day... Due to I'll go to Korea and my sister Lynette will go to Thailand so we have no choice to postpone this celebration a week later. Of course, my dad is a very understanding man.. he don't really care we as his children got celebrate for him or not.. what he really want us is be a good child, be healthy and happy!
Normally, sisters and I will busy picking the nice restaurant for him but this year he has his special request... he want to dine in @ Gao Ren Guan, SS15 Subang Jaya. Well, it's a pretty nice restaurant for fine dining of oriental dishes. Prices are pretty expensive though...


Lovely mummy & daddy

Love this ^.^










Dad and his grandson - Leo



No group photo for today coz they claimed that they're not wearing pretty and handsome enuf.. sigh!
Anyway, we enjoyed the night! I love you, dad! I'll work hard for u one.. muacks!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin