Sunday, June 14, 2009

SHAKE,SHAKE,SHAKE~SHAKE YOUR BODY!

YES! YES! YES! I'm so so happy today because finally finally I changed to SHAKE TEAM which I dreamt since the 1st day I joined action team. Even though I already joined action team for almost 9 months but I have no chance to transfer to shake team because IT team is running out team members. Anyway, we are just a volunteer for my company to run the event. Our objective is to run a big yet successful meeting for ALL Herbalife Distributors. I'm a SENIOR in IT but i'm only a brand new baby in SHAKE team. I think I'm lucky though, even though I'm just a baby in the team but our leader gave me the most heavy task in shake team ~ I've appointed to be the SHAKE ANGEL for today! GOSH~ so much FUN!!! I have to blend 700 cups of shake today with another senior shake angel! I'm so excited and don't know how to start coz I never blend for so much people before. What I always get to do is blend cup by cup at home but today I've to blend 5 cups in one shot. I don't know how much melon milk to add, how much HL to add, how much ice to put, how many scope of F1 to put... I'm nervous actually. I afraid I can't make a tasty shake for distributors and guests...
"No worry!" My team leader told me. Legala I :P TEAMWORK is so powerful! He delegated the tasks to us before the event get started. We have people to measure for the powder and milk, people to refill ice water and ice cube, people to arrange cup and straw and so on. Me just need to stand there~keep blending~keep ordering if running out of milk, F1, or anything. No need to move! HAHAHAHA~


When everyone is sitting inside the hall to learn, there is one group of people to support @ the back stage ...

Proud to be back stage people ~ Giving back to the community ^.^

Finally, Malaysia has created President Team! Got a chance to grab a picture with him while he came to say thank you to us! See~ giving out sure can get back something. So, next time be generous at the beginning and you'll never know what is the outcome eventually ;)





Congratulation to all the brand new Presidents in Malaysia! I'm so proud for you guys! I'll get your diamond pin next year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin