Saturday, June 27, 2009

STS MPL

Supposed not going for STS today coz I'm just damn lazy,wtf! Just came back from KOREA ma...
Kring~kring~ my phone was ringing.. Shawn's name appeared

Our conversation:
me: HI HI
shawn: wei, my best Yves, are you FREE tomorrow?
me: hmm~ guess i'm FREE... watssup?
shawn: can u come to help us for action team tomoro?
me: hmm~ wat to do?
shawn: hmm~ shake team, okie or not?
me: (i love to blend shake! of course ok la, wtf!) hmm~ hmm~ okay la................(pretending not reli okie one.. hahaha)
shawn: wow! thank u so much! see u tomoro 10am then! have a nice day!
doooooooooooooo... hang up jor!
Yes! Yes! Blend shake again!!! "shaking my ass geng geng jor" Hahaha





Due to just came back from KOREA, not many people showed up on the day. Anyway, we still enjoyed! Again, it's reali depends on how we look at it. If v think it's FUN then it'll b FUN, if v think it's boring then confirm it'll be damn boring....

Today i've learnt one new thing: Appreciate the life that full of sadness and happiness.. very deep ler.. trying to understand slowly now.. by experiences...


Celine & Beebee alwis trying to act cute one.. wtf*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin