Monday, June 29, 2009

Asia One Cafe @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong

Nothing to do today so plan to go Puchong to pay ALL my debts for almost 10 banks. Banker out there, YOU'RE freaking RICH!!!
Remember that my friend Elaine is facing minor relationship problem with her lover so I called her out for dinner with another chum ChinPei who she claimed that she's still single today which I really cannot believe, ftw! ChinPei alwis sit aside and busy wif her sms~ing.. if it's not a guy entertaining her in the other corner then which lady is so free to sms~ing wif her all day looonnngggggggg. Anyway, it's so personal.. so shouldn't comment so much.. hehehehe


my honey lemon as usual =-=

ChinPei

Elaine

kongsi kongsi

ChinPei's Asam Laksa

mine Curry Laksa

Okay, NOW is all about CAMWHORING... We spent the whole night for camwhoring, Yes, the wholenight. NO kidding! We are just simply lurveeeee our LOOK so much, ftw!






















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin