Friday, June 12, 2009

wtf, doing nothing this whole week!

i was doing nothing this whole week! i have totally forget about my business and work like shit* in my part time office. No idea why these happened and really want to find out what the shit keep pulling me back and flush them away!!!
Let's see what I have done this whole week...

~Monday~
ASTRO & Internet Surfing

~Tuesday~
Reshape my hairstyle by my favorite hairstylist Pony. She is so busy lately and I'm leaving to KOREA next Tuesday so I have no choice to dye my hair myself this time. Buy 2nd pack at 42% discount, as a smart shopper, I'm definitely go for the discounting stuff ^-^ Mine one is Grunge Mocha and Classic Mocha is for mummy. Follow by shopping for books with Gary @ Summit then dinner @ AliCafe. Hmm.. environment is nice but the food taste ... sorry~la! Oh.. one thing is good which is the waiter's service is extraordinary nice to me @-@


Left is for me and Right is for mummy

me wif my pale hapi face



~Wednesday~
Dye my hair and the result is completely satisfied! Last minute decided to watch late night movie. Left home by 10.30pm. Gary said sure can catch up 2 tickets for Terminator Salvation which is going to show on 11pm. I have no idea what are the latest movies shown and since I've nothing to do and moody so I just follow and thinking can catch up a comedy to brighten up my coming day. 2 tickets left exactly for TS?! wtf, i'm planning to watch Night at the Museum 2 and now there are 2 tickets left?! I think GOD is more sayang him than me lo -____- He bought the Combo 1 which consist of 1 big PopCorn & 2 cup of COKE. Conclusion: It was not as good as the last episode but still this is not so bad to watch.

~Thursday~
Not planning to go out. Again ASTRO and Internet Surfing. Chatting with Kenny & Ben. Murmuring with them about my life now... Wu~Hu~Hu.. both of them also asking me to go for vacation. Mummy's dragging me out for damn-crispy-fried-chicken & damn-soft-red-bean-soup at 10pm. Mum, do you know that you're killing my diet effort? Long story short, I had a pc of wing and half bowl of soup. Then, mummy said BOSAN to eat wif me pulak! Grrrrrrrrr.. No comment =__=" Continue surfing, then Gary said he wants to eat fried chicken, too! Okay.. let's go out again for 2nd supper for the day. But, I really can't take it anymore so I only have teh o ice limau and again he is saying the exactly samething wif my mum. WTF! Do you know now already 1am kah?

~Friday~
ASTRO & Internet Surfing! Mum went to pasar malam and brought back so many snacks and fruits. Again, EAT EAT EAT and EAT. Now yawn at 12.12am.. It's time to sleep coz soon is a busy Saturday for me... Good night everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin