Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Arrived @ Seoul

Huh~ finally I arrived safe @ Incheon Airport after 6 hours flight. Even though it's pretty suffer for sitting & sleeping in the same posture inside the flight for non-stop 6 hours but thanks God for the great service provided by Royal Thai Air ^.^ The great movies, nice food, pretty steward & professional pilot for not clash the plane with clowns make my times flies fast. Again, clap clap for them!

Almost pengsan when get to see the transfer time =__="


Likes this the most. Thanks to Wright Brothers for invented the so called "PLANE". We as the next generation really appreciate it.

Wow~ my smoked salmon as my breakfast! Included 2 soft breads, famous yoghurt from thailand & many more! YUMMY!

me Q in foreigner lines

Even though it's blur but still wanna upload here.. Luggage collecting point

2 comments:

Donna said...

oh.. u change your blog skin..
nice nice..

teruterubonzu said...

Hey dolly, yeah~ elaine taught me one.. nice nice! i like very much, too! your blog skin very nice, too ;p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin