Saturday, June 13, 2009

APEX - KOREA 2009

Yeahoo~ Soon will arrive No.1 International Airport ~ Incheon Korea!!! What a wonderful vacation to me! I'm 25 this year, the most far away country that I had visited was Hong Kong. I'm gonna break my record to Korea this year ^.^ As all of you know, I'm Herbalife Independent Distributor. Why I visit to Korea this time? It's all because of Herbalife! Thank you so much to Herbalife to "force" us to travel with NO EXCUSE*! The biggest event in Herbalife is EXTRAVAGANZA~A place to see your future. I don't know what is my future with Herbalife so Extravaganza is the only place to find out the answer for me. Well, I went to Extravaganza last year in Bangkok Thailand, unfortunately I didn't find my future there. It's pretty sad that I didn't ... most people who found their future last year and this year they already becoming somebody in Herbalife. That's why I must go to Extravaganza this year which happen in Korea to really really really really really find out the ANSWER for myself. Why I still tag with Herbalife today? There must be something which makes me can't leave but I'm not sure what's that. I really need to know else I can't move further... Even though I didn't find my answer in Bangkok but still I some cool things were happened there~ Let's see!

* Ignore the date due to setting error. Actual date is around July-08.


Animal* walking on the street is really NOT a big deal in Bangkok. This elephant was walked into our restaurant and it really knows how to make $$ from human. We need to buy the sugar cane and feed him. Kind of cute isn't it?


Her name is Oiy. She owns a bubble shake stall in a complex! She acclaimed* that i'm pretty so I must take a pic wif her! We are friends now and do MSN each other ^.^


Can you see how many countries flag behind me??? This is registration hall! Yes, it's HALL not COUNTER! A superb BIG HALL to accomodatate 20,000 people.


L: Our CEO - Michael O Johnson. Gosh~ can u see how many body guards were guard him?
R: This uncle asked for a pic wif me so in return I also took a pic wif him. His shirt is kind of cute. He is from Korea! Yes, I'm gonna contact him tomorrow coz I'm flying to Korea on Tuesday! Yea, it's time to meet up!

Let's spot the difference btw the Lights OFF & Lights ON !!!


There was 20,000 Herbalife Independent Distributor inside the stadium !!!
And this year I heard that it'll be double up = 40,000 Herbalife Independent Distributor from Asia Pacific are gonna squeeze inside KINTEX! Cool man~ It's unbelievable!

My preparation for APEX 2009 ~ KOREA

My IC is fully covered by cellophane tape so the immigration department officer rejected my renewal application. But, my chips is still functioning wert!!! Wtf* i was queeying the whole morning then only YOU told me YOU rejected my application because of the CELLOPHANE TAPE? OK fine, who asked me need it urgently?! In order to make my renewal process smoothly and successfully, I've no choice to not to argue with her. I was replied calmly and asked her what can I do to speed up my process? It was really not that sucks coz she directed me to the next building and taught me the "secret" about how to talk to the officer on how to get the birth cert immediately without question by them. I just listened and followed on how she taught me... deng deng deng.. it really works! They charged me RM 5 for a brand new original A4 size birth cert! I have 2 birth certs now! Kind of weird~ Of coz, I also successfully change my IC by paying RM 10.


Temporary IC

Noticed that NEW passport is better looking compared to old one -_____-


Those tags are to be used to tide on my luggage



My Itinerary

I've a very sensitive stomach and easily to get diarrhea and I really dowan to spoil my trip because the most important days are the last 3 days. To make sure I can PLAY SAFE & EAT SAFE in KOREA, so I decided to bring over some local Malaysia food. What do I get? I went to JJ and got these stuffs... Don't laugh, k? I just love my trip so much!


Herbalife is so sweet, there must be a memorable shirt for every big event. This year shirt is kind of cool!

SLOGAN 2009
"NOW IS THE TIME
PROVEN.POWERFUL"






2 comments:

elaineyuen said...

woh~~~tonite i will go JJ to buy my "snack" n change korea won,c u at korea!

teruterubonzu said...

I haven change my korea won, too! Will go and change after work tomorrow. Yeah, i'm so excited la! See u in KOREA!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin