Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updated~I'm in Seoul KOREA

Today is my last night in Seoul, will be back to Malaysia 7pm tomorrow! Hmmm~ it's just so much FUN for these few days *.* I really don't know how to express my feeling now to you but the feeling is good! Everything that I had did and Everyone that I had met in Seoul here were so fantastic!!! Hey, please stay tune for my HOT HOT HOT happy moments here when I get back to Malaysia soon!!! See you guys...

Finally, can upload my photos to you guys ledi.. Hooray!!! Aih~ times flies fast.. hapi times alwis flies fast one... Really like Korea, can shopping @ reasonable price and eat lotsa nice food + many leng chai and leng luis.. Phewitttttttt!

View from my room window...

train way..







KOREA is so beautifullllllll

bed that I slept for many nightsss.. so soft!

my room

wif full set of desktop provided, geek!

felicia's bed

part of the things I shopped.. only part of it la.. XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea... keep the fire

Donna said...

yoh.. u so siok..

teruterubonzu said...

HEY, reallyyyyy SHIOK la! definitely i'm on FIRE now! kekekekeke

Blog Widget by LinkWithin