Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today is another GOOD day for me

I had completed my task in 2 days instead of 5 days (normal period)! Feel so great!!!

Learning => Applying => Focusing => Reviewing => Adjusting => Applying => Keep Learning => Keep Applying => Keep Focusing => Keep Reviewing => Keep Adjusting => MASTER

This is my formula to master my skill since 2007! Today, it's proven that my formula is works! Haha! See.. i already shorten my time frame from 2 days instead of 5 days! You know what, we can do lotsa things in 3 days time and I'm getting mature so I don't think I am willing to waste my 3 days time anymore.

I committed to do my 30mins exercise from today onwards! I reached home 6.30pm today then straight away changed my office attire to sports wear and drove my mini car right to the playground! Actually it's kind of lazy coz the weather it's cooling. After rain makes me feel sleepy but I already commit to do it so wtf* situation also must do it! It's not suprise that lack of people in the taman. Only few Indians older people over there. I warmed up myself then I start to jog. There is a lake in my taman. Quite a big lake. I finished my first round! Huh~ sweating a lot but I like! Actually I am lazy to jog for second round but since I am already here so I just keep going till I really beh tahan liao then I stopped by the single walker and started to walk! A young guy is waiting right behind me. I don't know why he standing there as there are many other facilities he can use =__= While I am so enjoying on my walk, an uncle comes to chat with me with his 2 cute sons. He is really outspoken! See.. he brighten up my evening! I'm full with energy now!

Met my old school best friend in I'm just now. She said she miss me alot and wanted to call me but don't know what to talk. Aiks~ i remember we have countless topics one, how cruel she said like that to me.. meaning our friendship distance is not as close as past.. Aih~ suddenly heart so cold ..

Oppsss.. i haven't prepare my slides for tomorrow early meeting! Have to sacrifice one more sleeping hour in order to get my things done. (--")

8 comments:

Rina said...

=___="

si siew peng...*kek sim a while*

Heart so cold later I pour some hot water on it... Hahahaha

Not as close as in the past but still close at heart ok....

teruterubonzu said...

(--) damn kek sim la~ we all know u only close with si sook ling ma when have free time also reserve for your ahem ahem lo. where got FREE time to think for the rest of us wor! pour also useless one de la.. kek sim is really kek sim lo! i understand that everyone do have their own schedule but please at least spend once a month with us to tighten our 12 years old friendship! it's not easy to have that level of friendship. i think HM is the only one who really valued me. we keep in touch sometimes everyday, sometimes once a week, if really busy then at least twice a month! see.. how we valued each other! huh~ i'm not complaining but i valued you as my best friend in life that's y i burst out to u how i feel all the while... this is actually wanted to tell the other 4 cacing, too! >..<

Rina said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Other four "cacing"....=___="
mmmm.... so what can we do every month? Want go join gym ar? Then we can meet few times a weeks and get fit + healthy! =D

teruterubonzu said...

joined b4 but not really keen into it.. some more is soooo expensive de neh! think gym only 2 of us can do together la,my meaning find some activities which is suit 6 of us one de..

Unknown said...

Wah wah...who's the cacing here???! HAhahaha~ Aiyoh, just need to find some organizer to organize..i mean keen organizer who really strict enuf to gather all of us!!

So when when when???

Unknown said...

Wah wah...who's the cacing here???! HAhahaha~ Aiyoh, just need to find some organizer to organize..i mean keen organizer who really strict enuf to gather all of us!!

So when when when??? - Elaine Tam

Rina said...

Cannot lor u so tamak... want to gather 6 cacing together... not easy task leh... u can only attempt to use food to "lure" all the cacing out... Hahahaha

teruterubonzu said...

aiyo,since organize so many times liao now i won't paksa paksa one lo. if the heart still got little space for friendship, no matter how still will show up one de. paksa paksa no use one de lo only will spoil the friendship. when when when? of course need to makan la.. is the best way to enjoy!!! (**,)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin