Friday, March 20, 2009

The Gelateria

Today my friend Pei Pei just asked me where am I going to have yummy food this weekend as those photos that I uploaded can temp her.. LOL. This weekend will be my Working week so don't think have time to go and enjoy! I'm really a pelupa-la, I have lunch appointment with my lady boss - Christine today so still be able to share nice food with you all as we are going to try on a new opening cafe!
Sharp sharp 12.30pm, both of us sitting in her Mercedes Benz C Class to our destination - The Gelataria (Finest Italian Gelato & Cafe) in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. They are running promotion on Corporate Lunch which required advanced booking else you won't have the chance to enjoy! I had made the booking on past Wednesday and this morning Christine called up to pre-book 2 sets of Corporate Lunch today. Corporate lunch meaning we only have 2 choices for the day so either u choose A or B lo and with condition: You must PRE-BOOK. I want Fusilli Vegetarian and she wants Torpedo Prawns, Chips and Coleslaw.
First stepped into the cafe, OMG! I'm really like stepping into Venice! Damn nice and make me forgetting that now is actually lunch break only nia.. **__** The boss Eddie is serving us while his wife (forgot her name) is busy in the kitchen. First, he served us a drink. I have no idea what drink is that but it taste sweet. Hmm.. abit like honey and lemongrass. Anyway, it's really taste good! Followed by opening biscuit..so cute and crunchy! Then, our main dish for today: Fusilli & Torpedo Prawn! The foods are so nice to see make me feels like only want to keep staring on them! Hehe.. But, my stomach is making BIG noise XD. Oh, the foods are not only look-so- nice yet taste-so-good! While we are enjoying our food, Eddie coming over to have a warm chatting with us. After finished our main dish, he served us home made coffee! Osh... this is really what people called LIFE... Then, he is promoting the superstar in the cafe - GELATO! Actually we are already FULL but he wants us to give a try as it's cheap only RM 2-90 on top of the Corporate Lunch set. Both of us ordered Chocolate flavor. Soft, smooth and smell good of course taste good, too! Worth to give a try! Then, his wife is coming towards our table and again warm chatting with us. I like to chat with his wife as more friendly and outspoken! Making us laughing for about half an hour. One thing i would like to highlight is they are really trying to serve each one of u as VVIP as possible as they can memories their customers' name very well. This makes me feel like they are part of my family.. Well done! I love their concept!

Venice view on the wall
By keep starring on the view make me feels like i'm already in Venicei like this! bringing back my childhood memoryOpening dish! cute isn't it?my Fusilli Vegetarianher Torpedo Prawn, Chips and Coleslawhome made coffee - GOODWhat do u feel now??? (**,)it's mine! don jealous.. HAHA

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin