Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am Injured...

Today worked 16 hours! Super super super tired... but FUN coz i am doing what I love!
Today was a good day to me. Why i said so? No traffic coz I left home super earlier and of coz can pick my desire FREE parking along the Raja Chulan road. >.< It's completely reflected in Chinese proverb "Early bird got worm to eat" (direct translation) LOL

Normally I will lepak at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts outside of The Weld coz they are providing FREE unlimited access WIFI! ;p At the same time, I can enjoy looking at those sexy ladies and smart men walking here and there. What a nice view to me! Had 2 cups of mint herb tea in Starbucks this morning. Taste so good as refresh my blur mind early in the morning. Working on laptop before my office opens.

I had my lunch in a Chinese lady's cafe inside MPL tower. I took fried meehoon, kangkung with garlic, egg and curry sauce which u normally can get in nasi lemak stall along the road when u are on your way to work. Guess how much??? Gosh.. she charged me RM 4-50! Yes, i know i am in KL now but shouldn't bill us damn expensive for normal stuff right? which we usually can get around RM2-50! The taste is okay only nia ma...I will never visit to her stall anymore!

My house gate is covered with besi to prevent my "popeye", "pudding" and "b0bie" climb out from the house. May be i'm too tired and carried 3 bags so abit "lun jun".. without paying much attention, my right toe kicked the angle then guess what ~ bleeding! Sorry to my lovely white shoe to add "permanent dirt" on u... (--'') Of course it's painful, too... stupid gal!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin