Sunday, March 22, 2009

1/4 Action Team Mission Accomplished

camwhoring while stuck in the traffic jam. guess this is what people called "self entertainment" hehehe










Time flies fast. I joined Action Team for my company since August 2008 which is 8 months ago. The initial purpose to join was because of my mentor wanted me to support local system as she is far away in LA. But, yesterday when our first quater of 2009 has accomplished i realized one thing ~ i'm DARE to speak now! Hooray! What a big breakthrough for me! Definitely help me alot to build my business at my young age. Yes, i'm always proud that i'm still YOUNG! I love my 20's yet looking forward to my 30's. At 20's people will always putting doubt on me even though i'm more capable than them. At 30's people will starting to put trust and respect me and may be admire the way i do. Agree with me? XD


I'm so fortunate that finally my old school best friend - Jenny Beh spent her precious Sunday with me to have a look on my company. Her attendance meant alot to me. Really.. thank u, Muaksss! I do hope you can find something for yourself from today meeting...

There are 3 persons that impressed me deeply today:
1) Theresa from Taiwan
2) May Ong from Malaysia
3) Zhang Xing Hang from Taiwan
" Theresa at her 40's "
I'm so lucky that can met with our PRESIDENT of my company - Theresa from Taiwan. She is at her 40's now but every movement and the way she talks is just like 18! I'm truly impressed from her sharing today! I admired her lifestyle. She was travelling every month to different countries like Japan, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, US, Australia, & many more for the past 2 years until phobia. OMG, 12 months x 2 years = 24 countries!!!

**o** i wish i have that kind of "phobia", too.

TWO phrases that hit my heart:
1) Who do you want to be in the future?
2) What kind of lifestyle that you want to have in the future?

May Ong from Malacca, she shared a note with us:
"The most meaningful thing in our life is not what you have at this moment but the person who you become in the future!"

Zhang Xing Hang (Bro Hang) from Taiwan:
力 (Labour/Strength) : You're very hardworking
穴 (Cave) : But at the WRONG place
穷 (Poor) : That's why stay POOR for the rest of your LIFE
Please look around when you are so hardworking...

Direction & Choice > Hardwork


Thinking --> Action --> Result


Who you are today is what you did on your past!!!





According to Paul Zane Pilzer@ here, the NEXT TRILLION INDUSTRY is WELLNESS!!! See...I know i am in the right industry now. To those who are not joining better join ME now else you will miss the trend! Just like those who can foresee the PC & Internet trend @ 1990, most of them already become MILLIONAIRE now. Our company already created 1,200 Millionaire and some of them are BILLIONAIRE in the world today. Don't believe, find out Success Magazine and you will get the answer.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin