Monday, March 16, 2009

Inspiration by Cindy Chow

*Picture taken 3 yrs ago

She spent RM20K in a very famous slimming centre in town "MF" reduced from XL to M (left picture) in ONE year after given birth to her first baby! She thought this is the maximum result she can get after delivered. One day, she met a lady and introduced her to Herbalife. She started with non-seriousness coz she don't believe on "cheap stuff". Surprisingly, she resized from L to S in 9 months! As a bonus her backache & skin pores refined tremendously! And her dad who has high cholesterol from 7.5 dropped to 5.5 in 2 months!!!


Back dated to July'08, I met her in a meeting where I received my recognition & grabbed a chance to take a picture with her. See, she is still looking fabulous after given birth for her second baby! She is a Director for 3 companies in Malaysia but she still be able to handle her part time Herbalife business with 5 figures income per month!! What an amazing lady?!

Today, I'm so fortunate that can attend her first hand training! I learnt a lot from her today and understand why people have to work from themselve rather than others!


Jim Rohn who is a World Class Philosopher and now he is only working with Herbalife today told us that Everybody has the money, the difference in your life whether successful or not is The Courage to make decision and The decision you made. This sentence hit my mind! Today I have the courage to make decision and I know I am making the right decision because I am working with a company where the business grew every year since they have started! I am so fortunate that I met Herbalife at my younger age..

The bigger your DREAMS the smallest your FRUSTRATION in your SUCCESFUL path

Special message to those who really want to be a SUCCESSFUL person in life...



They are presenting their Dreams Board. I do have my own dreams board but slowly I realized that there are not what I want. I'm preparing my 2nd dreams board.. stay tune!

A message from President Faisal Solichin, Indonesia:
In every successful path, we need to go thru the below characters:

1) Farmer
Sow the seeds everyday and taking care with passion and love. In the process, there must be raining and lightning which may ruin the seeds so need to resow and retake care, ruin again, resow and retake care until you get to see your plant grow little day by day.

2) Soldier
What is the favourite quote of a soldier? " Yes, Sir! ", right?
General: Let's go for war fighting, today! Get ready!!!
Soldier: WHY? Why we must go for fighting? WHY? WHY? WHY?
( At the time the soldier keep asking Qs, may be the country already been conquered by other attackers )
In fact, the soldier just need to take the weapon and go for the war without fear!
Never ask WHY, follow the order and get the job done!

3) Athletes
Just like a deaf horse, hear nothing just focus on your goal! Marathon winner, how many rounds they have to run? Keep running until your reach your goal! Only ONE focus at ONE time!

Jim Rohn => 12 Pillars
We have 12 pillars in our life i.e. Career, Family, Relationship, Social & etc. A & B in a same industry but why B more successful than A in a shorter time? Because of this specify industry is the main pillar for A at the right time. Does it means that A won't be successful? NO! A just need more time and extra hardworking compared to B. We must be having BALANCE in our life in every area. Don't compare just be yourself!


I illustrated the path to my Diamond Hill. There must be grasses along the path. Do u have chopper? Just CHOP-CHOP-CHOP them and proceed! And you must be meeting NO ENTRY signs. Do you want to proceed? Of course YES coz your Diamond Hill is just right in front. Pull them down & cross over! Finally you'll reach the top of the world!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin