Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gasoline Cafe, Times Square

After busy from 7am to 7pm today, sure must get some NICE stuff to reward myself. Both of us are hunger for FOOD so we jalan jalan inside Times Square to see what we can have for tonight. Jenny is always shopping in this mall and I only visit to the hotel instead of the mall so both of us don't know where to get yummy food. See got money to spend also don't know where to spend?! HAHA. Finally, I chose Gasoline Cafe which located nearby the cinema. The theme of the cafe is really eye-catching. Jenny is very cincai one so always I make the decision.. Let's GO!

Main door
Attracting?

Dinosaur is hanging on top on us

Japanese mixed with Cartoon sytle



I "Love a Stranger". It's actually blended of Green Apple, Lemon & Kiwi

Tropical Fruit Tea for her
Hawaii Fillet Spaghetti for me

Seafood meehoon milky soup for her

We are purposely took without flash to cover our tired look... LOL

Jenny



Hmmmmmm... but seems like I had make a wrong decision. The foods were really really really NORMAL only. Luckily is not expensive at all. Else, sure I'll complain teruk teruk one..
P/S: I am very sensitive with dust. I got rashes right after sitting on the pillow. Hygience..no comment ;(
Thereafter, we went for shopping. I want to buy a comfortable shoe which can allow me to walk in KL everyday. But, ended up I bought 2 pairs in metalic blue and light purple. See, I am really a lady! Cannot resist to buy unuseful stuff.. Grrrrrrr Jenny also got herself a metalic blue which is exactly the same design like me. The only difference is size 5 for me and size 8 for her.














No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin