Friday, March 27, 2009

Self Affirmation

WOW!!!
It's worked! It's worked! It's really worked on m3!!!
I learned Self-affirmation from a Teacher Hui Fern last week. In the self-affirmation, what you need to do is keep affirm yourself so the good things will stick with you. I practiced over and over again before I meet with my clients. And the result is I managed to make 3 appointment with the 3 calls I had make. Meaning to say that, it's worked 100% on me! Hahaha...

Okay, guess you must be curious and may be eager to learn so good fortune will follow u. Well, i'm not stingy.. here u go:

Before you want to do anything, spell out the below phrases loudly:

1) I'm the BEST!
2) I'm SIMPLY the BEST!
3) I'm so PERFECT!
4) I really like MYSELF!
5) I can DO it!
6) I must xxxxxxxx ( Your goal )

Why it is so important to like yourself? If you don't like yourself, how do you expect others to like you? Does it make any sense to you?

Nah.. just share with u my goal for this month: I must make 10KUSD sales this month!

Keep spell out as many times as possible until your body is fully surround with POSITIVE ENERGY. Once your frequency is link to the Universe then everything is confirm will works well on you... Don't believe? Dare to try then.. After you have try, DARE to share with me then by leave your comments here >.<

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN !!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin