Saturday, March 28, 2009

a PRODUCTIVE weekend - Part I

12:00
Went to HQ for order placement. Supposed to have an appointment with a prospect but last minute ffk* which is common to me but still I make my move to the HOM & Shake Party. WOW~ What a great shake party I ever attended! Next, we are planning to do survey. But, I felt faint for lack of food =_= In order to have great result for our survey, I must at least feed my stomach first. We decided to have lunch at Station Kopitiam. I had my grilled chicken! Hmm.. normal taste only nia.. sian.. But, at least I gained enough energy to start work again!!!
Actually, this is my first time to do survey. And this is the first time for ALL of US. But, they all said I am the leader! I have to show to them how to do!! Gosh.. my hand is shaking! I DO I DO I will DO it!!! This is how I can grow under pressure.. Haha
Let's GO! I aimed to a malay aunt but she said she is rush and kept saying NO NO NO to me. That's fine, NEXT! Oh.. 2 teenagers are standing there. I approached to them with a big big smile.. Finally I have done 2 surveys in front of them! GOOD! Everyone started to work! My goal for today is 10 numbers but I got 15! TERRIFIC!!! As a bonus for today, a friend is interested to be friend with me. What's more, we exchanged our mobile number!!

20:00
Next, my sister wanted to spend me Shabu-shabu for dinner. I'm hungry again.. so I said YES to her even though I have to speed up coz I have to deliver the product to my customer later. This is my second time for shabu-shabu. They had moved to a new building. Of course nice environment but the foods wise are pretty much the same. I didn't take much as cannot find something special to eat.Back to Front: Tyng Tyng, Lynette and m3

Front to Back: Hao Hao, Ooi, Lynette, Tyng Tyng
22:00
Next, I speed up to my customer's house as I have a party with my colleagues afterward. I'm so happy to see her lost 3kg in ONE week! What a terrific result she has got! She looks much difference compared a week ago. She is happy and excited for herself!

23:15
Next, HOME. Changed a slipper and heading to meet my colleagues for drinks. We are staying in the same taman. Next 3 rows from my house. He has a special made KTV room which allow people to sing/shout till the early morning but no one can hear! I had 3 glasses of red wine then I make my move first coz I have to work early morning in the next day + really really really tired for today.

1:30
HOME finally!

p/s: I really have poor time management. That's why I always speed up in freeway. Today is just the same. As usual, I speed up to 107km instead of 90km in KESAS. Actually it's not really fast compared to other. When I syiok syiok speeding up until Sri Petaling, policemen are busy stopping those who syiok syiok speed up just now. I thought I tak kena wann but the policeman giving the signal to ask me park aside. =__=
Conversation between the Policeman and m3:

P: Cik, you bawa terlalu laju! 107km tapi Kesas hanya 90km.
M: Oh...
P: Cik, tunjuk lesen pemandu.
M: Oh... nah...
P: Cik, bayar dalam sebulan, boleh?
M: Oh...
P: ........... (Pretending wanted to issue the summon to me)
M: (Looking around and peeping at him)
P: (Giving back my driving license without any summon slip) Nah.. jalan la jalan la.. cepat cepat jalan la
M: OH!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Bye Bye!!!
Hahahaha~ Thank u Thank u! I'm a fortune magnet! YES! I am a fortune magnet!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin