Monday, July 27, 2009

Updated~My VIRGIN handmade Chocolicious Crunchy Cake

I'm alwis wanted to bake cake, bake bread, bake tart, bake muffin, bake whateva! Just like to stick with the cake oven! Unfortunately, till day I still haven't own any oven. I want to buy a big yet high technology oven! not the simple simple few hundreds oven. It'll cost me around few thousand one. I want that kind of oven, that's y till day I still on dreaming process to bake my CAKE =____="
But, recently I found out that actually NOT all the cakes need oven! WOW~ what a big great newssss to me, geek! My colleague, Hamidah brought chocolate cake to office that day. She asked me to eat. Then without paying much attention, I just grabbed and eat while continue my work. My first bite on her cake ~ Eeeeeeeeeee, it's so crunchy! Chocolate, coco, milo and donno what the shit melted together in my mouth! All I know is~~~~ it's soooo sooo sooo sooo delicious!!!
So, I ran to her table which is actually just one step ahead of my workstation and yelled at her:" KAK, ho jiak ho jiak! How u made it? Teach me teach me? Need oven or not ? I don't have oven wor.." ( I told myself, no matter how, die die also must buy an oven for me to bake this chocolicous crunchy cake ) Then she laughed at me and said: Yves, who told u need oven to bake this? You just need gas and fridge then DONE!" Huh~ gas and fridge I got at my kitchen ledi so nonit to make extra investment, geek! Great deal great deal!
So here I am to buy all the ingredients and start to prepare my FIRST VIRGIN CHOCOLICIOUS CRUNCHY CAKE!!!

Okay, very afraid I'll fail to make a delicious chocolicious crunchy cake so i dowan to take picture while I'm preparing. According to Hamidah, I only need to put into fridge for less than 2 hours then done but I just checked it out, the surface seems okay only but inside not fully done yet (only pass one hour la, Yves, sabar la!) Curi curi taste the surface.. hmm.. taste good wor! My sibblings also waiting for my first virgin cake.. keep asking me OKAY jor mie? can eat jor mie.. then I yell to them: Sabar la, belum beku lagi la!

Stay tune, I'll only upload my outcome latest by tomorrow!

Happy happy happy!

P/S: Supposed can be served by 10pm. Due to over chit-chat with Kenny over the phone for 1 1/2 hours so .. that's why delayed my show =__=" Anyhow, i still gao dim ledi!


Deng deng~ this is after I cut them into small pieces. Okay, I totally aware that them looked SUCKS =___=" Hey, I "cooked" the chocolate by my own formula, u know? Not buy the pre-mixed from supermarket, okay? This is going to serve my colleagues ^.^

The first one who taste was Ms Lim. She hates chocolate! I also don't know why I went and asked her to taste??!!! Over excited I think... Surprisingly, the one who hate chocolate also said NICE! Hahahahaha! Happy happy! Second mangsa is Leong. He is just next to my table. Of course he cannot escape la! I said don't care of the appearance, please taste from your heart... He feel skeptical to taste at first. Then he has no choice with my forcing eyes.. sorry Leong. He said: Waliao, looked so ugly but how come so delicious? smell so good geh? He said more more more, can ar? :P Third person was Sahara. She just came back from restroom. After I showed her my tupperware, she asked: Siapa buat? I said: me la~ faster taste! She said: Unbelievable! Since when our Ms Yves knows how to bake one kah? =____= I though unbelievable is for my cake... Anyway, she said for 1st timer, I'm doing very good on the taste despite the ugly look, Gambateh! Okay, now is my guru's turn - Hamidah. She commented on the outlook and teach me how to improve. The taste is good!!! Next is Chen. She said she likes so much!!! But abit sweety... Lastly is my manager Domnic. He said good to eat when is hungry =_____=, ftw! This is my virgin cake la! Can give some encouragement or not? No treat on u next time ledi.. grrrrrrrrrr. Oh yes, almost forget, my chum Chui Yee also got the chance to taste coz she came to look for me for lunch today. Geek, she said GOOD GOOD GOOD wor.. She likes the strong chocolate taste.
Hoooraaaaaayyyyyy! I know the apperance is SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS but inside is actually GOOD GOOD GOOD! I'll do again until the appearance can be acceptable la...
Oh yes, Leong asked me when I about to leave the office today: Yves, when u want to bake again????
Hahahahahaha~ I will within these 2 days, geek!
I give 70% for the taste wise and 20% for the outlook. Great job Yves for your VIRGIN Chocolicous Cake.

4 comments:

Donna said...

bake liao.. i want to eat also...

teruterubonzu said...

dolly! okay okay, gimme your address, I'll courier to u, geek!!!!

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Cis~ She forgotten to bring it to me yesterday~ Cis Cis~ Over talk on the phone again~ cis cis ~

teruterubonzu said...

Yo yo! Sorry la~ not purposely to over talk wann =___= okay okay, i'll specially bake another plate for u next time :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin