Wednesday, July 8, 2009

touch***

DeaR MY lovely friendssssssssssssssssssssssss,

Since I changed my status in certain communication website and burst out my true feelings on my blog here... OUT OF SUDDEN, i received so many CALLs and SMSssssss and FACE TO FACE regards!!!!!!!! Since when I make so many friendssssssss? I browsed my phonebook list on my handphone, i don't really realize that I have thousand of good friends. The most funny part is, even my "enemy" also came to me and offering me his/her HELP to me!!! Gosh, tears almost drop down ledi...... I have so many friends... From the so many friends list, I can find so many GOOD friends.. i'm so lucky and sweet!

THANK YOU for allocate your little space from your heart for ME.. an ordinary gal but still deserve for your caring. I really appreciate for putting your effort on me ^.^

My beloved friends, please don't ask me face by face directly. Afraid my tears will drop down... The tears is not for him but is for you because of care of me.....
I would prefer to receive your regards here.. only here. Once again, thank you!

God bless you..... MUACKS!

Love,
Yves

8 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

:) Am i one of them? heehheheheh~ Hopefullly I am....I know you do not want to talk about it....coz just as I hate to talk about my sad thing too...Coz the more I talk, the more i cried...

But, as long as you know that you are not alone...."you are not alone..................*Micheal Jackson's song* ehehhe~

Donna said...

aisehman~~
u really touched huh..
yeah.. dont play play..
u got lotssss of friend wan..

Donna said...

=.="
aiyo.. elaine..
why rebut my # ONE ar..
just now still no comment wan leh..
ishk~~

teruterubonzu said...

Elaine & Donna,
thank u so much for your mentally support!!! of coz both of your are in my list, too ^.*
Yeah, i'm not alone.... i'm not alone.. MJ sing for me ya! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Donna, where do u live actually har?

Donna said...

saya tinggal di johor..
=____="
sekali kala go KL la..

teruterubonzu said...

Opsssssss... JAUHnya!!!
Tot want to ask u out this Friday together tim =___=

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Hahahahah, where got rebut!! I AM ONE!! wahahah~ The 1st one!! :)

teruterubonzu said...

HAHAHAHAHAH

macam ni pun mau rebut rebu.. ish! =___=

Blog Widget by LinkWithin