Saturday, July 18, 2009

2nd week @ Summit Flea Market

New booths replacing old booths.. this is what we called flea market. We are not advice to stick at one same location to sell our things else it's no different that you own a shop. Expected more crowds like last week but the result is pretty disappointed. Don't think the organizer is really doing his job to promote his flea market, ftw! We still have another 2 weekend to spend with this organizer so we should not sit and wait for customers to come, right? So, we talked to the organizer to ask why lesser and lesser booths setup here? If this condition continuous till coming weekend then we might ask for the refund. Then, as usual.. businessman alwis can give so much confidence to deal with them. He promised coming August must be looked differently which they already made arrangement with Summit management to promote this flea market. And they already booked for the whole August month to run this flea market. Okay.. we can temporary accept your "explaine" and "arrangement". Let's see what will be happend on the next 2 weekend which is first week of August. If the crowd is sucks we really will go for refund policy. I don't care! Even though the rental is not that expensive because we shared among 3 distributors. Anyhow, we paid for it so you should do your job!

Hehehehe.. talking about flea market, really much things to see and buy lo! I just can't resist... Grrrrrr! Is there any "stingy God" out there? Please knock my door! I really need YOU to come into my life! I dowan to be so "generous" on shopping!!!!!!! I will be generous when I've come multi-millionaire! Please hold my desire until the day has come!!!


Here's my things with thousand cents.. Aih, no eye see! Why I can spent so much in such a short time!!!!

+

to be wore @ morning .. tea ceremony

Never thought that I can spent so little for a grand wedding dinner. But, I settled everything from the flea market. @~@

Lurve this so much! Big hole near the breast area (Can see big longkang if u have la, ahaha) and can showoff your "wat lut lut" back. Plan to wear on my sis's wedding dinner.
Lazy for the proper dinner gown, yaks!

+

wif this bangle from Hong Kong

+

very nice long necklace from Taiwan

+

this earring from Hong Kong

+

pair of high heel from Bangkok

+

Hand bag
(Don't have yet.... still searching)

so, any comment for my mix and match???? hehehehe

this one can be top and can be dress.. magic!

self design t-shirt so i beg nobody will have the same design wif mine!
i bought just b'coz of the wording FASHION BLOGGER


thought this is a top + legging. but mana tau it's a dress!

nice isn't it??? i lurve! okie, next time i'll take out the tube, ftw!

Hmm~ plan to wear on my coming bufday... see who's the one invite me?! (if reli got someone remember my bufday la)

okay, cute working skirt

nice top

hand bag from TAIWAN with short and long tali

she claimed that this is GUCCI wor

yeah, finally i have a pair of CROCS

2 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Eh...i like the shining top..... :(

And how much is the konon-gucci bag...Nice tooo~

teruterubonzu said...

Oh.. the shining top is from Hong Kong @ RM20 only. Okay la, if i got the chance to meet the bazaar's owner then i'll help u to buy one. want or not?
Hahaha~ the konon gucci bag is from Taiwan. Open price is RM45.. die die bargained wif her only cut down to RM40. Actually RM45 is cheap too for its quality. So deal @ RM40!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin