Friday, July 17, 2009

Santa Rina's Day










I'm Santa Rina! I'm Santa Rina! I'm Santa Rina!!!!
Wanna give out my souvenirs to my chum but again our hang out postpone and postpone again. See.. wanna give out something also have to tag with their busy schedule... kesian me!
Still, tonight is incomplete! Vivian and Michelle also have their own activities. Apa la, really cannot spare few hours for us? Only few hours also hard to reserve for us kah? We're your more than 10 yrs old friends, u know? How can u just don't let us to at least drop by your planner ????
Suan le ba, forget them. 4 of us went to Snow Flake @ SS15 Subang where suggested by Elaine. I like that place but I hate the traffic there!!!! Alwis cannot get car park one.. grrrrrrr! Tonight is just the same. Make 3 big turns only can grab a very very very far parking from Snow Flake!
After enjoyed our dessert there, we're actually busy camwhoring but many people come in and standing beside just to wait for the table. It's not good for us to ba jui the table one ke ma so we change place to Asia Cafe. Less than 3 minutes walking distance only.. XD
Hui Juin is hungry so she was trying to temp me and Chin Pei to share the Carbonara spaghetti wif her but we hold our part strongly by saying NO NO NO... First, we already had our dinner at home. Second, now already 10pm+ ler.. consider suppper jor. Fei sei ar.. Then she shared with Elaine. :P
After chit-chatting for another 30minutes, Hui Juin's maple friend sms~ing her to urge her go home to play MAPLE, ftw! So, the end for our very simple Santa Rina' day....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin