Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i am "imut-imut"

I thought moving on proces is going to take me at least another few hundred days... But, now seems like I'm HEAL* Hapi or sad to say that ler????

Just done my road show @ Summit flea market last weekend. Waliao, I shopped a lot than previous weekend :P Abit guilty tim.. money flow out like water pipe jor.. not flow in ler is flow out, man, wtf* Stay tune for me to upload them. Hehe.. paiseh paiseh...

Chatting wif a middle age uncle on my road show.. He came to ask me what am I doing? What are those banners meant? What do I sell? Which company I work with? How old am I? Where do I live? Gosh~ many Qs right? Hahahaha. No worry, He looks like Mr Cute Guy.. I appreciated him to fulfill my time ler... Was chatting for an hour still cannot pursuade him to stand on my scale! Sigh~ wtf, need to polish my skill jor.. Ha! Anyway, He said he is so happy to talk with me and claimed that I look so healthy and the most important is PRETTY! Waliao, early morning shock my heart tim ;p Wei, my market is not only limit to < age 30 ler.. also can attract middle age guy one!!! Don play play ar... Hahahaha

Then, the gal from my next booth is actually selling the CROCS brand shoes. Her biznes damn good ler.. price knock down 60% wor! Sure geng la! There are actually 2 booths also selling CROCS shoes. I bought one pair from another booth coz 70% knock down with different design wor. I'm a smart consumer, sure go for cheaper one la! The gal from my next booth also claimed that me is leng lui ler... especially my SKIN wor.. HAHAHAHA. Me memang tak tau malu to receive all those compliments one.. Thank u Thank u ar!

When I was busy preparing my shake at pantry today, my company cleaner-Sophia, an Indonesian cleaner came to me and said: Aiyo, ahmoi ni imut-imut la.. ziut ziut ziut" Hahahaha! Then, I asked: Sophia, apa tu imut-imut? She said this is Indonesia language meant geramnya, comelnya, cantiknya! Hahahaha~ again, receiving compliment!

Waliao, wat hapen recently ar? How come many people praise me one? I think GOD is trying to make me HAPPY la! I got your message, GOD! I'll live better and happily than ever before! No worry on me, okay? (Cilaka, pretending GOD is listening to me ;p)

This week is busy with payroll process + Herbalife training + clubbing (monthly activities) + yam cha + extreme outing! Oppsss.. and also do my business - road show! Waliao, my planner is so colorful! Hooray!!!!

Stay tune for all the photos, ya! Very lazy now ler.. soli soli

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Ya ya....Your life is happy and colorful!! Enjoy to the fullest~ And ya ya...you're IMUT IMUT..HAHAHHA..happy??

teruterubonzu said...

Elaine, your life seems like starting to be colorful, too! Started to clubbing, "dating" wif blogger, shopping til die & endless time for net surfing!!! Kakakakakaka

Donna said...

yaya..
u are pretty~
your skin is flawless also..

teruterubonzu said...

Dolly!!!! Wow~ thank u thank u!!! I neva noticed that my skin is flawless ler... okay, will stick to my mirror everyday now see how flawless my skin is, XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin