Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dinner @ Victoria Station, Jln Ampang

Received a call from Gary. Officially invitation to spend a night with him where we never go before and which we never do before. Hmmm~ sounds interesting to me ^> but wondering how much and how big the surprise he can offer to me?!!! Almost 8 years in the relationship... but now gone like the wind! So, I'm going with my brand new heart to see what this brand new guy can do for me. Well, really really really not a big surprise I received (which I already can predict), sigh... Anyway, still appreciate for the okay dinner @ Victoria Station, Jalan Ampang.




The waitress offer a wine to us but we're not in the mood for wine so she recommended the grape sparkling juice @ RM 49-90

Surprisingly, it taste so good!

Seems romantic huh... "

I'm not well make up for tonight. Just dress so normal..

This is him = Gary. Wearing the shirt which I bought years ago....

clam soup ... YAKS!!! (Don't try anymore)

Lobster & Lamb (strongly recommended)


mine is bbq spring chicken. i just die die also wan chicken. but just too sweety

flower from the waitress ^.^



Then, he suggested to go to KLCC dating spot. It's almost 12am already lo.. Gosh~ I still need to work tomorrow one ler.. and m really not that keen to go there anymore. That's all for our NIGHT... Zzzzzzzzz
Oh yeah, total bill is RM 170! ftw, damn expensive + lousy environment!!!

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

=__________="

teruterubonzu said...

TAM SOOK LING!!!
Pei min sikit okay or not? he is still my EX, okay?
Hahahahahahahaha~

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Hahahhah~ Ok OK..Pei Min Pei Min........ T__________T <-- better??? Hahahhaha~

teruterubonzu said...

FEEL something la at least...
Hahahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin