Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summit Flea Market

Flea market is getting famous in Malaysia now.. According to MINT. even though we're not like Paris-Saint Quen where there have 30,000 sf land just to organize the flea market. But, right now at local, we can find flea market at these few places like Amcorp Mall, The Curve, Jaya33, The Weld, Jaya1, SOHO KL, Plaza Mont Kiara & etc. Summit also joined the trend in order to not left behind. Today is Summit first day to organize the flea market. They're testing the market actually. It'll be running for 4 weekends in 1 full month. They are 60-80 booths and I'm one of them ^.^ The benefits are pretty good actually. The rental included lunch, drinks and 500 pcs of name card printing. Pretty great deal for us XD
I never join flea market b4 so I really had no idea how will my booth look like. So, I really prepared nothing today for my booth. I don't have any promotional items like big banner to promote my booth. No problem, since i'm joining 4 weeks here so I can do better on the following weeks.
It located at the same level with cinema. It's pretty good location though. Huh~ from far I already can see "people mountain people sea" I'm so happy to see this busy sign! Meaning I can do more presentation than any road show that I did before. We were busy picking the location. Finally, we pick the booth next to the bowling centre entrance and the cafe. Bingo! Many people getting busy in and out so of course they do pay attention to our booth, too especially my TANITA inner scan machine. They are curious with my machine and keep asking me the questions.
You can find anyting from this market ranges from dress, shoes, bags, accessories, IT stuffs, health stuffs & etc! Of course, those dresses, shoes, bags are really attractive to me and temp me to buy more and more coz they are really cheap! Okay, I'm not making single cents today but I spent alot today!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...


Shereen is doing her presentation. Lousy booth but still attracted people to vist us &^.^




Casual shoes from Thailand.. damn comfort to wear ler..



never buy such high heel b4 but this reli different wif what i had tested on those famous shop like VxxxxI, NxxE & etc! CHEAP & COMFORT! more more more ;p
Rupanya no brand is better than branded! Yves, stop visit those branded shop anymore =_=
2 pairs costed me RM 110/=
same design from front but suit different event. kind of cool~

pre-loved dress top from Australia @ RM25/=

Cute big bag from Hong Kong @ RM70/=
Actually, wanna buy another green with white color dog one but Shereen like that one so I chose this one lo.. I can throw my water bottle and shaker cup and powder in one shot.. Hmm~ think still got place for my laptop. Geek!
I always shop for bag. I can assured u with the capacity and quality and design, RM70 is damn cheap.

Top: Key chain + coin purse RM 30/=
Bottom: Handphone & misc purse RM 25=
Both made of sheep's skin + leather. The art won't get faded one wor..

I only did few presentations today coz I busy shop and chat around with other booths. I make few friends and we exchanged our contacts. What a great experience!!! Looking forward to next week. I'll do better on my self-control next week. Don't shop again =__=

Right after this road show, I met Mei Peng @ Taipan for drinks. Wtf! She asked to go to Old Town and me pandai pandai pegi Old Taste. Both cafes are having the almost same design. Without paying much attention on the sign board, I pandai pandai entered Old Taste and ordered a Honey Lemon. Hahahahaha~ Luckily she was late else either one of us need to pay double for today drinks. :P

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Wah, u pergi kerja or shopping one ah?? =____="

teruterubonzu said...

of course kerja la~
but cannot resist la!
so many choices and so cheap!
hmmmm~ i'll not bring money next week then
hehehe

Donna said...

hello hello~~
hi hi hi...
thank u thank u..
bow bow bow

WTF.. can liao.. =.="

teruterubonzu said...

Dolly: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wtf! now baru can kah?! i think b'coz of u are alwis the TOP COMMENTER till my blog also refuse you to leave comment jor....... ;p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin