Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MOVE ON....

Times flies fast... it's already 2 years for escaping my relationship! Not really dare to face my failure on handling my marriage. I was busy searching my soul for the past 2 years... wtf! 2 years u know! I had wasted 2 years time on this "rubbish" Well, rubbish here is not referring to my "ex-hubby".. Well, I think I'm allow to start to address him as my "ex" even though we have not sign the paper yet... And even though this is my own decision which I haven't tell him yet. "Rubbish" here is referring to our 2 years "blank relationship". We are like a great couple in front of many people but deep inside our heart, we know what is going on.
I'm not here to criticize him or whatever.. It's too bad to do this and really not my current style* If back to 2 years ago, I bet his name is definitely be blacklisted and his appearance is to be blocked to enter any event within our circle. Once upon time, I was good on spreading newssssss... XD (Very proud to be CNN that time ^.^)
I always believe my 6 sense and my EYES. And always my 6 sense is very accurate till I feel scare of it... My 6 sense is not only apply to my lover and family but do apply to everyone that close to me. If I sense something wrong... My coming days are gonna ruin!!! I'll start to worry till the thing happen then I start to be sad. How I wish I can be any normal people out there?! No way to foresee the next minute... It's really NOT FUN at all~
I thought every gal must marry with a man where we love so much then our whole world and the rest of our life is about the only MAN. But, still life is full of unpredictation.. If life is full of predictation then our life will get bored, right? No FUN and No SURPRISE!!! How to get on our robot life day and night? So, we must accept that our life is full of unpredictation... Just need to be aware and be ready and be smart when those unpredictation comes to attack us... I never be so honest before to face my relationship with him. As what I told, I alwis believe 6 sense and evidence. I only have 6 sense for the past 2 years without any evidence which slowly pursue myself successfully that everything was actually "creating by my own creative mind" .
But, today... I've GOT it! Good or Bad to me? Really depends on how I think...
Good coz at last I can pour the cold water from top til toe to awake myself: Hey YVES, stop dreaming! He is not sitting there and waiting for u to forgive him. When you're sad, HE is still living happily out there! Get on! LIVE your live with fullest! With Passion! You'll find another bright world! You're deserve for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deserve to create your own colorful life!!!
Bad coz last hope on him was gone! Everything is gone! There's NO TURNING POINT for this relationship. After all, I've to go back my own single life. No one will remember me.. No one to wake me up at late night just to tell me that he love me and he miss me... No one will really care of my feeling... No one and No one and there is confirmed NO ONE!
Why I choose today to burst out my feeling here?! Why I want to announce to whole of the world? B'coz I realized that I'm actually moved on so long time ago already.. Just that I'm not really aware that I had start to moving slowly since the first day.. Today is really the second to end this long going story... I was always not sure that my little feeling on him is actually love or friend or not even friend?
From the second I got the evidence....
I'm supposed to cry uncontrollably and suffocated and called up to my chums.. keep crying over the phone and tell them how unlucky I am .. How am I going to live on and etc etc...
But,
I don't even drop a single tear... I feel relieve... YES, relieve... weird right? A man that I was love crazily once upon time.. YES, I do have little heart pain.. but the painful gone in a minute...
This awake me too for why I still not doing well in my own business.. And this is really not my normal performance. Sigh... Most probably, this "rubbish" really hold me back for not commit 100% to my business.
Today, I found my bigger WHY to do my business. Deep inside my soul.. a little voice says: Yves, Now is the TIME!
Another big soul says: Yves, I'm so PROUD of your braveness to face the TRUTH!!! Even though it's cruel but those who can take it, the world is gonna be YOURS after that!
I'm happy and smiling on this second........ I know I'll keep spreading my true smile from this minute onwards..
Kenny alwis claimed that I have the most "ugly smile" in the world since the incident. He said even though my outer looks so bright yet so sunshine and yet so happy but those smiles were fake smiles. He remembered clearly my true smile is the most prettiest one..He is really my good brother. Thank you!
God bless me.. and of course my ex-hubby! Thank you for waken me up today! Sincere appreciation from my heart to you.. Thanks for loving me and care of me once upon time...
When GOD closed one door... there is another door to be opened in the next second...




Finally, this is the only thing I can promise to my beloved family especially my daddy and mummy. Sorry for not take good care for my own marriage and make both of u worried about me such a long period.
Daddy, mummy, I promised to you that from this second onwards, I'll work so hard & be nice to people to change our lifestyle. I'll bring you to Great Wall and Tibet by next year and buy you your dream car. No need to worry for me.. I know what I am doing! Thank you so much for accepting who I was and who I am going to be... MUACKSsssss, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....

A phrase that keep hearing these few days ~ LIVE IN THE MOMENT! LIVE PRESENT! LET GO PAST!
YES, let go past! Hey morning, I'm waiting for u to come to start to create my NEW DAY, NEW LIFE, Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

9 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Hey Gal....You still have us with you ok (even though might not be the major one) but you still have us! Forget about that "asshole" errrr...maybe to be polite HIM!!!

I never worry on you, coz I know you can do it!! You can live without him, and be yourself, and get whatever you want! You can get a man way way better than that "asshole" ooppsss.....HIM, i mean!

I might be abit late to say this, but i think "late better than not saying it". I just want to say, YOU'RE THE BEST and THE STRONGEST ONE I EVER MET".

Donna said...

and me!!!
behind the net!!

teruterubonzu said...

Waliao~ both of your reading speed is super fast ler..Hahahahahaha!
Hey, y wanna make me cry early in the morning?! So touch to have both of you to support me mentally here! No worry.. moving on!

chen said...

This is the best gift u ever gave yourself.
No need to make excuses or pretend anymore.
Now you can be your true self again & make your dreams come true. :)

*support * support*

teruterubonzu said...

Chen: Thank u thank u! Prefer to communicate here instead of face to face. I know i still have lotsa supporters out there behind the net :P
Life is so much FUN!

theuptownlife said...

*bear hugggggggggggg*

hold on, the storm will be over and spring will always come..

teruterubonzu said...

theuptownlife: thank u so much, darling! NO WORRY, i have my company & all of u to support me! XD

Anonymous said...

ganbateh!!!

teruterubonzu said...

Yiyi: thank u thank u! i'm still ALIVE... Hahahaa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin