Friday, July 3, 2009

hapi til cry @ BarCelona

Why we GO: To "shake out" our "BODY FAT"
When we GO: 3rd July 2009, 8.30pm
Where we GO: BarCelona @ Sunway Pyramid
Who will JOIN: ME, Elaine, Chin Pei, Ken, Fong Yun
Satisfactory Point: 101% completely enjoyed & HAPPY
Surprises: YES! YES! A night for me to re-knowing my chum ChinPei! She was acting so differently from my memory. We have 12 years old friendship. YES, 12 years old and tonight she's totally impressed me! SHE's really great on shaking her body! Makes her looked so sexy! And she "asked" for a picture with a guy! Phewitttt... I like the NEW her. Well done for your great changes!

We're supposed to leave my home by 8pm then heading to Pyramid for dinner. But... Elaine "gao dim" her make up by almost 9.30pm wtf! Ken also kept calling to ask where were we? Huh~ since we've no time for fine dining so we decided to drop by McD drive-thru @ Kemuning to fulfill our stomach before we start our night! Muaks to Elaine for spent us the McD. Arigatoh!

For the first time, driving cum biting my McDeluxe! Waseh~ clap for my multi-tasking

camera testing shot

ChinPei, me, Elaine


Our "main food" tonight ~ Dewar's @ RM 360

we're going to "FIRE" the night!

Promoting !

I am HAPPY BUG

me and KEN

me and Fong Yun
When he introduced himself to me by telling me his name~Fong Yun! Hahahahaha~ Right away I make a joke wif him. "fong yun sap lei, bi yao cha sat" (in cantonese) meaning there must be a cafe within 10km. Why I make such joke? Because "fong yun" in cantonese meant KILOMETER (KM) ;p




our trademark ~ camwhore**

Wat do you think for her make up? I did for her! She likes so much!

Did a good job for my hair-perm today. Clap Clap again!!!

"Muakssssssssss"
Hey, do u know tat ur lip was actually "pressing" my cheek so hard?
Thanks me for brought her here! You're most welcome!





Do you know who is talking to me? that si Ken la.. kacau je!


This is the guy that ChinPei asked for a photo! See see.. how shy she was. wink wink**

Now is 1.15am! Time for LUCKY DRAW tonight. Our number is 5105!



Ended our party with CHEERSsssssssssss

4 comments:

elaineyuen said...

hey, ken told cy he didn let yen chin know he go clubbing, hav ken said wif u?

teruterubonzu said...

He told me Yen Ching also go out v v wet wet that night wor.. And he was so busy sms~ing in the club that night, too! No worry, NO MORE clubbing with him ^.^ I still prefer to go Ladies Nite wif ALL THE GALSssssssssssss

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Yes! I agree! Only ladies are better right? hahahhaha~ *high five*

teruterubonzu said...

Yes! Yes! Guys are restricted. Looking forward our next round ^.^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin