Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tony Roma's, Mid Valley

Was blur and lazy this 2 weeks, that's why not even login to blog... Tonight is the right mood to surf my facebook, friendster, some other friends' blog to let myself up to date so that i'll keep on have endless topic wif them =_="

Okay, wanna blog my outdated post. Hahaha~
Gary asked me out for windows shopping @ Mid Valley since both of us "never" step into MV this year. Windows shopping sure not for me one de la.. i alwis like to buy and buy. I don really care whether it's useful or not or will i use it in the next day or future or not? I'll buy if i like.. i really really don't have self control on money, wtf! Okay, I brought my big puppy bag together in order to respond to "go green" environment = no more plastic bag la!

What I bought ler.. 2 sexy silk stockings, cosmetic refills, bufday present for Michelle as her birthday is coming soon which is the next day after mine :). That's all I think... Don't really spent much this time as Gary helped me to absorb my cosmetic cost :P

What we ate then? We walked walked walked.. finally we stepped into Tony Roma's which I wanted to try loooooonngggg time ago, geek!



Wine bar

I realized that he is slowly like to take picture like me.. many "acting" post some more, haha


tired and hungry face, wtf!

Forgot the name =_= But I remember the taste
Yoghurt taste, yummy!

Soup of the day... taste better than Victoria Station but still not really good
I still prefer mushroom soup >.<
my shrimp pasta! i think about 30 shrimps in my plate!

his grilled cod fish with butter rice, yummy!

the leng chai waiter offered to take a picture for us, thanks!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin