Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My 25th Birthday - BarCelona - 2nd Celebration

Yeah, another celebration for my big big day! Thank you to Elaine Yuen to be the Organizer! And also thank you to all my friends who came to celebrate with me: Annie Kee, Suzanne Lee, Teacher, and Elaine Tam. Actually i'm very scare to go to clubbing as the A H1N1 seems like spreading widely everywhere. How I control myself then? I told them before we go that I'll only be sitting on my table to drink and chat with you gals.. Don't drag me out to the dance pool! This is the only way to minimise human contact during this peak season! Hahahaha! Maybe you'll say useless but to me.. at least i minimise the risk at my end first.

Elaine Tam and I dine in at Yip's Kitchen before we kick off our event tonight


Hers fried meehoon.. taste GOOD!

Mine Kongfu Chow YingYong... taste abit weak

Organizer of the night - Elaine Yuen, clap clap for her!

Elaine Tam and Teacher

Annie Kee and Suzanne Lee




See.. she's copying my trademark :)




Forgot what I smile so happy??? =__=


Thank you to ElaineY, Suzanne and Annie for my birthday cake, very touching ler..


Distributing cakes..

Everyone was enjoyed and had fun with the GUYS*! And they seems like dowan to get home so early... Hahaha! Elaine Tam cannot even go to work the next day..sigh!
More pictures to be uploaded soon.. Waiting for Elaine Yuen to send to me, stay tune, guys!

Thank you for remembering my big day and feel so touching for tonight celebration, I love you all!

2 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

cis.."Elaine Tam cannot even go to work the next day..sigh!"

remove this can ah...very pai seh leh..I can wake up!! just feel so sick!!! ok! Grrrrrrr

teruterubonzu said...

Hahahahaha! Just admit the FACT! You were "snacking" at home with your lovely Mr I and Mr C :p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin