Monday, August 24, 2009

My 25th Birthday - Windmill, Bkt Raja

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to meeeeee,
Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yes, it's my birthday = a day when my lovely mom fight with "Death God"! So, we must always give priority to our lovely parents in our BIG BIG day! To celebrate with them a day when we brought to this wonderful and fantastic world! Instead of celebrate with your sweetheart, good friends, colleagues and wateva shit the fella is.. u must always remember "PARENTS FIRST"

Okay, i'm not that "wai dai" or great.. i still asking my parents to spend me on my big day, wtf! What a good daughter to them?! Hahaha. My dad is really loves me.. I can feel it! So, he is so generous to reserve RM500 for my birthday celebration! And my lovely and always acting cute sister - Vayne also reserved RM100 for my birthday celebration! She is just finished her secondary school life and now just started to join OL's life.. so don expect she's making much money but still she's soooo generous to reserve her hard earned RM100 for me ler... See, I meant a lot to my Family! TOUCH* Yeah, I have RM600 to celebrate my birthday if I can spend ALL la :P

My dad suggested to bring me to Windmill where he was dine-in before. I'm okay with any arrangement as long as got somebody remember my birthday.. at least i'm not feel lonely on my big day. ( My inner feeling.. shiii.. don tell anyone )

Today the day has come, the exact day back to 1984 when I brought to this world! We depart @ 8.30pm from my house.

Gary wanted to buy a birthday cake for me. I was given 2 choices ~ Secret Recipes or Bee's. Close eyes also can name out SR's cake ledi...So, I go for Bee's instead. To enlighten everyone's tongue.
Sigh.. pretty dissapointed as not much choices. Anyway, I got the choice I want. Oppsss.. should say the choice that my lovely mom always go for. Neh.. I said must parent first, right? So, even though the cake will put my name on top there but I purposely chose for her one.. TIRAMISU cake. Gary paid for it, thank u!
My virgin Windmill experience....




Hahaha~ my mom grabbed the decoration - fake flower to highlight her and her hubby's picture... Sweet sweet ler

Both leng lui sisters.. Left one is Lynette. She's getting married on Oct soon. Right one is Vayne. She's the one who reserve RM100 for me! Thank u, Vayne :)

Birthday kiss from my daddy :PGary who bought me a TIRAMISU cake, thank u Gary :)
See.. he's really likes to take picture now. This time know how to post with food tim.. :P

My brother Richard. He also slowly likes to take picture. See.. acting eating post tim :)

My turn with my salad :)

A picture with him


Mom presenting her baked cod fish with cheese

Vayne presenting her grilled salmon and chips

Dad presenting his black pepper chicken

Gary presenting his grilled lamb and chicken

Richard presenting his 60% cooked grilled rib

Acting post lagi =__="

Me presenting my seafood pasta

After we all finished our main course.. Suddenly the whole restaurant played cantonese birthday song. The waittress was slowly walking towards me with my birthday cake. All the customers also clapping hand for me. I'm so touch and happy for this sudden moment.



2 big candles + 5 small candles = i'm 25 years old already!!!

Make a wish... shiii.. cannot tell one, geek!

Blowing the candles...3 times only done!

Lynette trying to cut my head.. to check out why me so stupid need to blow 3 times only can be done, wtf!

Cake cutting...

Thank u Thank u for making such a great memorable birthday for me this year!

Little present from Windmill.. very heartening

A nice glass.. thank u windmill

Of course I failed to spend the total of RM600. Okay la, save them for the next birthday girl ~ Vayne on October soon..
This outlet is serving quite nice food taste, great environment and warm customer service. There is not only limited to western food, they do serve oriental dishes. For those who are temp to give a try, go for it! Price is acceptable compared to others.

Once again, thank you!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin