Monday, August 31, 2009

My 25th Birthday - Prada - 6th and LAST celebration

At last, it's my LAST celebration to call off my 2009 birthday celebration :)
After a full and great dinner at Waterlily, we went to Bandar Puteri for drinks. After few rounds of searching which cafe to drop by.. we decided to go for the most high class* cafe ~ PRADA CAFE! Hahaha~ only the name itself sounds high class.

We were attracted by the name so decided to give it a try :)

Love this disco moving light so much.. many different patterns. I only managed to photo down one



Price list seems reasonable..

He wanted to drink beer.. I have no choice to accompany
I don't really drink beer..I love brandy

First take.. to spot the PRADA name
Failed.. too dark

Second take.. managed to see PRADA name but my chin lost somewhere else, wtf!

Okay.. forced to accept this take. Very lazy for his no skill camwhore. Haha!

I would like to highlight the great service in this cafe. Very warm customer service. The waitress came and chat with us. Then offered to play card game and even mahjong with us! Yeah~ mahjong! My favourite! But, Kenny said dowan wor.. Just want to relax and chat.. sigh!
Anyway, finally.. we played DONKEY card game ourselves. Cis~ the stupid kenny set the rule: DONKEY must finish half cup of beer! First 2 rounds, I was the donkey. Third round - lost one card (Supposed he's the donkey this time). Then.. his bad luck is coming.. he is the DONKEY KING! Hahahahaha!


Thank you Kenny Foong! I really feel "something" as what you said... :)))

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin