Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Virgin Film Premier Experience

Always heard that radio station is giving away FREE film premier ticket to grab. But, i'm too lazy to call in to play such "stupid" game just to win the 2 tickets. Why I said "stupid"? Because they always request you must be very creative to create slogan and whateva shit?! And i'm totally ZERO EQ and IQ, that's why I said "stupid" coz I'll never have luck to win such FREE things. Pay by money seems much more easier to me :P

Thanks to my chum Elaine Tam is so generous to share with me her FREE film premier ticket from NuffNang to watch Murderer. What movie is that? I never heard before.. Sorry for my outdated trend. Who casting? Also no idea. What attracted me to go with her? It's all because it's FREE FILM PREMIER! Yes, I just want to experience apa itu FREE FILM PREMIER! I know, it sounds ridiculous but really... i just want to experience. So, i won't care what movie is that?! Ha!
Info grab from TGV

Murderer

Director: Roy Chow Hin-Yeung
Cast: Aaron Kwok Fu-Sing, Janine Chang, Tam Chun-Yat, Eddie Cheung Siu-Fai, Josie Ho Chiu-Yi
Genre: Action
Run Time: 125mins
Links: -


A bloody body falls seven stories onto a residential courtyard in the Eastern District of Hong Kong. The fallen body is police officer Tai, who was in the building with Chief Inspector Ling (Aaron Kwok) as they sought a serial killer whose known M.O. is an electric drill.

Both officers are rushed to the hospital. Officer Tai barely survives, with body wounds matching the M.O. of the serial killer. Chief Inspector Ling wakes up at the hospital unable to remember anything leading up to the attack. Suspicion then arises that Chief Inspector Ling may be the murderer ...

Conclusion.. I was mental tension during the 125 mins inside the Cineplex. If you want to experience yourself, better pay RM10 and step into cinema then you will feel how I felt tonight. But.. I'm not happy that after I spent so much energy and time and suffered my mental, at the end what I got is NO ENDING. Cis~ no wonder all the film directors and actors also making big money la! This will force me to pay RM10 for the second episode....

Oh yes, before we entered the cinema, we were dine in at Pho Hoa. They sell Vietnamese Food. Hmmmmmmmm... no second time for me as those food taste weird to me.

Popiah for Elaine

Chicken Poa for me

Meatball Poa for Aaron
With his friend
Elaine's favourite blogger friend - Ah Yatz

Our ticket for tonight! Yeah, thank u Elaine, Muacks!!!

I know i'm outdated to take pic with this poster, but who caressss?





4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

WTF~

Elaine's favourite blogger friend - Ah Yatz

Apa itu?? since when i said he is my fav? =___="

teruterubonzu said...

No meh? I salah sense tim~ paiseh paiseh ar.. Then should call what? Elaine's blogger friend - Ah Yatz? @.@

~Elaine Tam~ said...

heheheheh..maybe u can say...

"Blogger friend" <-- more than enough ledi babe! heheheh!

teruterubonzu said...

Hahahahaha~ Okay lo, next time i'll mention "BLOGGER FRIEND" lo as you wish :P
but.. u noe i noe la! cis!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin