Friday, August 28, 2009

My 25th Birthday - Padi Prada - 3rd Celebration

Supposed to be celebrating at last Tuesday which is next day after my actual birthday. But, i was too busy with my payroll and new recruitment and only 1 hour for our lunch so don't think is appropriate to celebrate on that day. Ended up, lovely Chen tapao* (pack) a damn yummy yu~dan~fan* (fish ball meehoon mee soup) as my lunch of the day. On her treat ler.. very sweet! Thank you Chen :)
The celebration kept dragging until today, Friday! TGIF!!!! We have 2 hours lunch break today, Phewwwwww! They brought me to FRIENDS but full house so we changed to PADI PRADA, Kota Kemuning to enjoy Penang home food cuisine.




Choong is the main boss today so he incharged our dishes today. Let's see what he had ordered for us:

Opening dish - FOC
Fried crispy chicken
Stew egg and pork
Assam fish
Iron plate taufu mixed egg
Sambal kangkung
Penang rojak

I believe Choong is doing his great job! Because Vincent, Leong and Choong himself ordered second plate of white rice which they seldom do on lunch break. Haha~
The tauke soh saw me kept taking picture oh the food. She asked me: Are you going to upload in FB?" Huh~ FB also you know kah? Very IN wor.. Haha! Then I said:" Yeah, and also to my blog" She kept asking Qs what is about my blog? Ended up, she treated us this black glutinuos rice as our dessert. Yeah~ thank u so much, tauke soh!

Standing (Left to Right): Vincent, Eric, Choong
Sitting ( Left to Right): Chen, Me, Leong
Very Nice post, huh? :P

When we walked back to Choong's car.. A rare scene to be saw.. What was this cat doing? Why hiding on top of the tyre? Oh.. right in front of it's angle.. it's actually a petshop. Lotsa dog is making noise with it.. Hahaha! I think it feel scare.....

Thank you for my sweet sweet colleagues... for treating me on my big big day....I feel something.. :)

Thank you, GSE Colleagues!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

they look yummy!!!

teruterubonzu said...

there are truly yummy, darling! you are so "asian" huh.. just like me :P
ask tobby to cook for u la.. kaka

Blog Widget by LinkWithin