Thursday, August 27, 2009

Influenza A (H1N1) Virus

Until yesterday, i'm not very sure what is A H1N1??? I only started to care, to find out and to pay attention when the time I fall sick a week ago... Afraid kena attack by H1N1!!! U know la... "mau bangsai baru korek lubang" (very famous chinese proverb) meaning want to shit only dig hole. :P
Colleagues suspected me foot and mouth disease.. my mom suspected me food poisoning and myself suspected myself H1N1! Funny right?
I was fever, shortening of breath, bone pain, whole body pain, skin allergy until my mouth get swollen like "hotdog", wtf! The worst part was I kept "laosai" (diarrhea) for 7 days non-stop! Highest record was shit for 12 times a day, wtf!!! Really worst, worst and worst! Whateva goes into my mouth, the next 20mins sure rushed to toilet to shit ledi.. Can u imagine my life, better FML?????
Went to consult western doctor.. As usual, they'll presribed lotsa of different antibiotics and other pils. I finished ALL the medicine.. still not cure 100%! So, my mom forced me to consult "daifu". The daifu prescribed 12 dose of chinese herbal medicine which totally smell sucks and taste sucks to me! Everytime I swallow them... felt like vomit. Aih~~ life's suck! But, the miracle happend right after my second dose... i stopped "laosai" already.... Thanks GOD! Thanks to my mom for forcing me... Thanks to the daifu to prescribe those taste bitter medicine....
Today, a special guest came to our office right after he arrived @ KLIA from Sweden. Without paying much attention to him, I was concentrating doing my payroll. Suddenly, he kept sneezing inside the conference room. And the conference room is just right behind me! After he 5th sneezing, we all started to look at each other with frightening eyes... we are really afraid that he'll spread the A H1N1 virus through the air to everyone of us! Right after that.. we all quickly wear our mask! He should wear instead of everyone of us, wtf!

Elaine Tam asked me to take a picture for her to see... Nah~ looked like Ninja Turtle, Hahaha!

Info from WEB:
The symptoms of H1N1 (swine) flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people have reported diarrhea and vomiting associated with H1N1 (swine) flu. In the past, severe illness (pneumonia and respiratory failure) and deaths have been reported with H1N1 (swine) flu infection in people. Like seasonal flu, H1N1 (swine) flu may cause a worsening of underlying chronic medical conditions.

Similar to my sypmtom right? That's why.. i was scary that time.. really thought that it's the END of my world already.... Luckily, i'm cure today! :P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin