Friday, August 28, 2009

My 25th Birthday - TGI Friday - 4th Celebration

My face beamed with happy smiles this whole week. I feel that i'm lucky enough to have bunch of true friends who are willing to remember my big day and spend their little heart and effort to celebrate with me. Suddenly, I feel like i'm a superstar in the world. Since my actual birthday, i received countless wishes everyday and the celebrations also coming one by another one. After today afternoon celebration with my colleague, now is another celebration with my chums at night XD.
This bunch is my real chums.. real true friends. We knew each other since age 13! Today we are 25. Time flies fast... 12 years old friendship is not easy to build and maintain, huh...
Our organizer of the night is Elaine Tam! Yeahoo~ thanks Elaine to organize such memorable and FUN outing for all of us :)

We decided to go TGI Friday, Sunway Pyramid.
My Virgin TGI experience :)
Our bottomless Ice Lemon Tea. Yeah, i really crazy for bottomless :P
Fruit punch.. GREAT!Boneless chicken. Very strong with indian spices. Anyway, still taste good :)
Fish n Chips.Chicken and Shrimp Pasta. Taste abit weak and less shrimp.Cheezy chicken fettucini. I love the baked cheese... slurppp!Vivi is so excited to taste the fruit punch :P
Hui Juin, "kap" leng chai ar???
me applying lipstick... :P
what makes me laugh so happy???
Another lost control laugh :)
We are the birthday galssss ~ Yves n Michelle
Hui Juin n Elaine Tam are enjoying the boneless chic~me enjoying the boneless chic, too :P Mic seems like not shoik wif me wor...
me trying to explain.. and she's still not hapi wif me, wtf :P
See... mic dowan "choi" me ledi
Vivien and I
Me and Hui Juin
me and the organizer Elaine
me and Michelle.. both b'day gals!
oh~ me tired to take post -___-TGI has a culture: To celebrate customers' birthday together. TGI's staffs will come in a group to play game, presenting TGI's birthday cake and have fun with customers.
Birthday gals need to stand on the chair.. to be outstanding :P
We were instructed to sing a song to entertain our friends, wtf! I thought our friends should entertain us since we're the birthday gals... =___= The rule is no birthday song, no national anthem, no childhood song, wtf! So many restrictions, Mic and I also pening ledi.. donno what song to sing?? Ended up, we sing BARNEY song~ " I love you, you love me, we are happy family..bla bla bla"! Hahaha.. who caressssS????
Thanks to entertain us! And make such great memory for us!Thanks TGI again for this yummy chocolate birthday cake :)
My bunch of chums are seriously heartening.. they got prepared birthday presents for us!
My 1st presents ~ Yeah!
The big box is for Mich and the damn smallest one is for me. Very pilih kasih oh... Yeah, i feel the same, too :( See my forcing smile
Yeah!!!! It's a pair of super elegant ear ring! I love it so much! Always wanted to buy but too costly.. Now i got ledi :) See my true smiling, wtf! Very realistic hor me... :PMich got a very big and cute album! She just got back from BALI. That's why they got her this useful albumSuit me or not? Very pretty, right??It's all about GROUP PHOTOS!

Thanks to Elaine for her spontaneous to record down this 4 videos for us :P






The celebration ended with funny jokes.. fulfilled with laughing.. and also brought back so many ridiculous schooling time memories........And today, we all are working.. and slowly to build our family. Wish our friendship will last forever and ever until we have cucu and cicit. Hahaha!



Thank you, CHUMS, MUACKSSSS!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin