Sunday, September 6, 2009

E-Wedding Invitation

WOW! Now is really an E world. Everyday, everywhere, every minute, and every email claimed that "think before you print" or "go for green" or "paperless world". I agree that we should use less paper for major communication for most of the company but i still prefer to receive hard copy for some special event like wedding invitation card. This is something about memory for life. Something to announce to ALL about your big day! I know.. E is zero cost! But, i still prefer to hold something for special event and special person :)
Anyway, my friend Elyn is going to get married soon by end of September and I'm officially "booked" by her to become her jimui. I just received her officially invitation as below thru email.

First, their lovely picture is attached.
The content as below:

Wedding Invitation

To my dearest friend,

With joyful hearts
BRIDE FIRST LAST and GROOM FIRST LAST
Welcomes you to the celebration
that joins our future in marriage

Our Wedding will be on 27th Sept 2009 (Sunday)
Please reserve the date.

Thank you.

囍Bert&Elyn囍


Anyway, this is something new for me and really impressed me this "E Wedding Invitation Card"

Wish them happy every after and sweet forever :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin