Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 3 TAIWAN

Today is my FIRST DAY of lecture!!! WOW~ 12,000 students from Asia Pacific packed inside the big hall to learn the first hand nutrition! Touch ^.^

My lunch box.. Excited!

Wow! Big pork chop! So good!

Spend sometimes @ Zhuang Jing Road where somewhere around 101


My sponsor Jenny's mom owned a super expensive studio apartment in front of 101
I'm so glad that Jenny invited me to go to her apartment and got this chance to take many super close shot with 101.

The swimming pool is so so so so so elegant! This is the lifestyle I want!

Can you see how strong the wind that night?

My lovely Felicia was there, too

Inside the studio apartment

Okay, the most YAKSSSSSSS food that I ever tried @ Taiwan!
Smelly tauhu!
Me dare not to try few years back @ Mongkok, Hong Kong but this time I forced myself no matter how I must give a try! At least ONE BITE!
Mana tau.. once I bite like the whole RUBBISH CAR in my mouth, wtf!
In fact, ALL the food from here are so YAKSSSSSSSS
Maybe chow taufu originally taste good one but only this owner makes so sucks only.
Okay, maybe i'll give a try again when i visit Hong Kong :P
Hopefully i'll gain back the confidence about chow taufu =___=

The most SUCKS dessert that I ever had :(((((


Okay, more photos to be uploaded soon... Waiting from my friends.. Stay tune :)

1 comment:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

The lunch box...hmmmm...seems yummy leh~ With vitagen some more! hahahah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin