Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A 38 date with Celine & Beebee

I love to hang out with these TWO AHMOIsssss. No other reason, mainly is b'coz our character is just the same~ SUPER 3-8 poh! Hahahaha, that's why we have countlessssss topic once 3 of us meet each other. This is a great time after our last met.. huh.. i can't recall back at all. It's been such a long time we didn't see each other.
Celine sms me for a date tonight with BeeBee. I have to pick the place and restaurant for us to chit-chat! I'm from Klang and they are from Cheras so again I choose Bandar Puteri, Puchong. Maybe because of I'm staying at Bandar Puteri, Klang, that's why I've the same good feeling of Puteri Puchong. Same garden name but different location, this is how smart our Malaysian developer.. always putting the SAME NAME @ DIFFERENT LOCATION to mess up us, wtf!
Since this 2 8 poh zai never been to Bumbu Bali, so I bring them here :))) I am lazy to introduce again this super nice cafe because I already introduced them thousand times before.. forgive me, Bumbu bali, who ask u dowan to give me discount wor.. If u give VIP card then I'll help to promote gao gao one :PPP

Seafood platter

Sate lilit

Fried 1/2 chicken

Nasi uduk like coconut rice with potato

I had apple sparkling juice and they had banana shake

me and Beebee

Celine alone...


celine and i

Okay, the whole restaurant was packing with our SUPER LOUD LAUGHING and TALKING!
Paiseh la, i know we all are ladies but we will lose control when 3 of us tide together!!! Beh tahan ler.. okay okay, we'll try to behave NEXT TIME if we remember that we all are LADIES when the time we meet :{PPP

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin