Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 1 TAIWAN

Packing until 3am and wake up by 5am, wtf! Taxi driver came by 6am - Reached LCCT by 7am. Fuhhhh~ super rush la! Departed with AirAsiaX! Wow~ very big flight and much more comfortable compared to my previous experienced with the old model flight to Bangkok. You can play games, watch latest movies and cartoons with RM30 charge => So ridiculous! We paid the expensive air ticket but we don't even allow to enjoy the at least the music =__________= I was fall asleep during the whole 4 hours++ flight..YAWN...

My company always touch my little heart. Welcome banner can be seen everwhere at the Tao Yuan Airport

I am Non-Citizen to them :)

First station ~ Xi Men Ding (Shimen) where can easily spot Taiwanese artist. And also the place that i'm gonna spend 7 nights here!





More or less looks like Korea Myengdong street. Very hip hop style and pack with cool youngsters and trendy stuff

Street FOOD! I dreamt day and night at home!

their sausages are so good especially the maroon color one


First proper meal at taiwan - must eat their famous local food ma


"hua zi geng"

"lu rou fan" super yummy!

"lo bak go"

Vayne and I


this is "hua ji"

"o zai jian" trust me!
cincai get one from malaysia already beat any in taiwan

but, their "o zai" is much bigger than malaysia one!

After fill up my damn hungry intestine with warm food, now must look for something super cool for this super hot day

Have you ever seen light yellowish bitter gourd? temp me to give a try!

many juices, ice blended, and ABC to try!




the graffiti attracted me alot

must eat the "o yuan" ~ so good!

the light yellow bitter gourd honey juice ~ surprised me that it actually taste so fresh!

cold jokes on the cover ~ different joke for different cup ~ cool!

Oh.. i also wanted to scrawl something for them! But, dont' have the proper pen.. that's why make my handwriting so ugly :(





i bought this magic scarf!

donno why all their fruits are XXL one but really temp people to buy

this one strongly recommend. u can make at home!
get the sweet small tomotoes then cut a line at middle and stuff the wet sweet n sour plum inside then eat together! WOW!
I bought one pc of honey dew cost me RM15, wtf!

Hui Pei, me and Vayne


Next, go to "hou shan pi"

Amazing tokong



My first night market! Super high expectation! See what i can get from here

those decorations are made from glass and fire! very fragile!

another strong recommendation "shui jian pao" oh. i can't forget the taste!

First, they steam the pao then fry the bottom. smell good!


taiwanese style "ai yu ping" cook in a WOK

hmm.. malaysia better

this is "ai yu"
the tauke soh got tell us how she made ai yu ping. wow, very big process behind lo..

100% soya! really smell so good and taste so pure which i never had chance in malaysia!
together dip with the super long and thin and crunchy and hot yao cha kuey!
only one action = THUMBS UP!

billy is here, too!

looks like Malaysia KTM huh?
super smelly me since 5am this morning!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin