Thursday, April 29, 2010

meaningful Thursday

Early morning, I drove all the way down to Phileo Damansara II for one of my most important event at this time. I'm glad that I've made up a brilliant decision at this time. I dunno how long it will last but at least I know it is such an important for me. There is always another heaven beyond the existing one... Now I see more...
Traveled down to Times Square for my business. Spent some time in Borders. Thought of wanna get a book from Jim Rohn named 12 pillars but ALL Jim Rohn books were sold out, wtf! So best selling mei??? (I know he is always the TOP la) He is my 1st GURU in life.. when the time I felt down 3 yrs ago.. He really healed me and taught me on how to get up faster. I'm sad that you had leave us early of this year but you're always in my heart... and whatever you've said and taught me I'll continue to improve, to learn, to share .... Eventually, I got another book: 365 Daily Lessons in Self-Mastery by Anthony Robbins: Giant Steps (Small changes to make a BIG difference) It's actually a pocket sized only. Easy to carry & light.



Well, I used to be in corporate world for 9 years. My timetable was get used to be on routine and always there was someone to kick my ass to work. Now, I'm starting to do my own business, plan my own time and everything me myself have to start to work first. It's pretty hard to change immediately. And my sponsor is not from local. She is from Los Angeles. Man, she is at the other side on earth. Hard for her to kick my ass to work. In fact, she has no responsibility to do so because this is my very own business. Is for myself, for my future and for my family. I'm the one who must take up the whole responsibility and to make sure it works on me.I spent 30 mins on reading it inside the Borders coz everybody is doing the same :D Surprisingly, I found it's so useful for me! I was struggling whether want to own it or not. Coz I still have about 15 books line up for me to read. *giggle* Yes, I like to buy and put it aside, wtf. In the book, Anthony trying to inspire us to start to do a very small change on ourselves by TODAY. Something like everyday change 1% then 100 days you'll get 100% lo. This is for 365 days so you'll get to change 365% lo. Walao~ that's alot! More than 360 degree, man! If you follow seriously everyday without fail, I guarantee you'll be a brand new person.LOL~
Before I hold back, I quickly walked towards the cashier and took out my RM50 and passed to the man. Then I heard, cashier is over there not here. WTF, malu~nya me! Nah~ I'm about to hold back this time. When I looked at the cashier, he is waiting for me to walk there. See! I can't hold back! Must buy! Must buy!
Gone! my RM50. Huh~

Next, I drove to my office for Weight Loss Challenge training. Ushdi is a full time university lecturer and doing part time business with my company. She just got promoted this month as International Global Expansion Team member. Her monthly income with my company now is from RM 15,000 onwards. Man, that's alot!
I'm on the way, woohoo!







2 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

You can do it babe! Jia you jia you!!!!! Gambateh!!! ^^

HJ said...

lalala.. can comment at last! haha
15 books?? what la u!!!! when u want to read huh? make a target read 1 book a week la.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin