Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Solaris Mont Kiara

A week ago, Yiyi treated us alcoholic drinks @ D'TREE, Puchong so today we counter-treat her @ Tenji Buffet where located @ Solaris, Mont Kiara. Well, I only been to once to it neighbor town - Bandar Sri Hartamas. Tonight is really my VIRGIN visit to Mont Kiara. I printed out the location map from web to guide me on how to drive there as I don't have any driver now, wtf. (I wish i'll have ONE soon XD) According to the web, follow the NKVE all the way down to Jln Duta, KL then pass by Plaza Mont Kiara then I'll be there. I thought: Wow, it's easy to find. I left my house at 8.45pm and reached Jln Duta toll at 9.20pm then immediately I saw Solaris on my right. Wow, at that time, I thought let's find an U-turn in front then I'll be there in next 10mins just nice for our appointment at 9.30pm. Mana tau, there is NO U-TURN in front, wtf! All the way I don't know where I should heading to. I turned, turned, and turned around until don't know where am I then I saw Bangsar Village is on my left. Oh shoo.. I have reached BANGSAR, kns la! From Jln Duta then I reached Bangsar. Okay, I thought that's fine. I'll get to Solaris very soon. Driving and enjoying all the SIGNBOARD along the way, wtf! I'm so pening till I really feel like, man I should call 'em and tell 'em I'm lost somewhere else and really can't find the way to get there. And now is already 10.20pm. YES, I was driving for an hour for no-where =_____=/// I really had no idea at all how to go back to Jln Duta and reach Mont Kiara. But, soon I realize there is NO WAY for me to give up so earlier in the road game today. So, I give myself ONE MORE CHANCE to prove that I'm not direction idiot. I just follow my feeling this time. A~HA, there is Jln Duta signboard in front! Woohoo~ I can go back to the same place again and explore again! I was so excited! This time I chose the other way from the road which I had drove thru just now. After  I turned into it, I saw Mont Kiara signboard! A~HA, finally I saw Mont Kiara! Mont Kiara! I'm true happy! So happy! I'm one step nearer to my destination! HAHAHA! Again, this time I'm lost again in Mont Kiara. I'm so near yet so far to Solaris. Chui Yee is keep calling me and asking where am I. She's so scared that I get lost in a place where I never been. Anyway, with my NEVER GIVE UP spirit. I've total made 3 times big round in Mont Kiara before I reached. Rupanya, I just need to follow Penchala Link then pass by Plaza Mont Kiara then all the way pass by housing area then there is SOLARIS, wtf! It's hidden! I found it's stupid! Real stupid. But, one important lesson I learnt:
Never give up and there is always sunshine after the next corner


Here I am, Tenji Solaris, kns

To prove that I'm here

Yeah, we're together again









Were at the Chibi Maruko stall.. No idea where is the photographer focus point =_=///

Nice edit? 
Edited by me lei.. XD

Taken by the birthday gal Yiyi
She is getting pro and pro!


Can see my short V or not, wtf
Trying to capture @ the decoration ball
Beautiful view huh?



camwhore time, most happy time

I took one, nice or not?
Don't know why I forget to take one for myself, fml

If you're my readers, then you'll probably notice how come this time there is no food picture? Well, all I can said is the time I reached was about 10.40pm. I was hungry like crazy and ate like zombie. Can you imagine? Hahaha! And those foods real sucks. I won't be back. So nothing to say much about Tenji.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin